Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar back pumps

brandontx

Buff Brother
Holy shit these are horrible. How do some of you guys take more than 50mg of anavar? I accidentally took 75mg yesterday and was up all night with SEVERE back pain and a headache.

I dont exceed 50 mg and have not had any pump issues thankfully the last three times ive used it

Plenty of water needs to be drank... potassium needs to stay on point... carbs should not be completely depleted and then obviously taurine and n2guard provide a strong preventative aide as well

Holy shit these are horrible. How do some of you guys take more than 50mg of anavar? I accidentally took 75mg yesterday and was up all night with SEVERE back pain and a headache.

I had back pumps with anavar, until I started taking n2guard.

I suggest at least 1 gallon of water per day and 7 caps of n2guard per day split into 2 doses.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

you need to take taurine

I run it often so I keep a tub of taurine on hand. Never needed it before but started popping them like tic tacs last night. My quads were twitching and cramping today as well. My compounding pharmacy switched from capsules to pills and they seem so much stronger. Never had issues before although I never took 75mg before either. Lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom