Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar burns fat

sledgehammer

Registered
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge anavar is the only anabolic steroid that can actually burn fat. If true, why is this?

Anavar doesn't do any significant fat burning. It does allow you to enter an agressive calorie deficit without muscle wasting though.

3 ways it will burn fat:

shrinks water cells
raises metabolic rate
binds to TBG

however if you are fat and think just taking var will magically burn off your stomach fat you won't get much benefits from it

No anavar isn't the only steroid that can aid in fatloss. Something that ramps up your metabolism like high dose tren would be way more effective. But if you're taking tren just to burn fat then you're probably retarded.

For me anavar makes me lose fat in my midsection first instead of last when cutting. On var I can have a strong six pack at 14% during a cut. Without it I need to hit 11% or so. It doesn't burn fat but in my experience it changes my fat distribution.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge anavar is the only anabolic steroid that can actually burn fat. If true, why is this?

In studies only. In reality - no. Diet and cardio + steroids

anytime you gain lean muscle with a strict diet, guess what happens... you lose fat... so many steroids can help to "burn fat" by building muscle, however they are not weight loss drugs etc..

Honestly in my experience it does little to nothing at all.

The second time I took it I noticed nothing. It was from a pharmacy too. My diet was shit. First time on strict diet was amazing. It's not like some things where you can get results with a half assed diet.

One thing that happens is that you add muscle. If you then go and get your bodyfat measured then the figure seems to have gone down. In reality, unless you dieted properly and targeted fat loss, the amount of actual fat on your body is close to the same as before.

This is what persuades people to say 'this steroid burns fat'. Vision or Push put up a link to studies which support fat loss via roid use but studies are far more controlled than the real world use.

Don’t be silly you wont lose fat from just taking anavar. Diet and hard training will bring you those goals!

Back
Top Bottom