Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar can protect nerves, regenerate new ones, and restore motor function?

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor

According to this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4629627/

Anabolic steroids (Anavar specifically in this case) may have neuroregenerative effects, meaning they can assist in the growth of new nerves and protect existing nerves.

This is done primarily by increasing the synthesis of myelin, which is the protective film covering your nerves. Many neurodegenerative diseases exist because of the deterioration of this myelin. Myelin is a protein/fat based film that insulates and protects your nerves. Your nervous system is an extremely complex system of electrical circuits. Think of your nerves as electrical wires and the myelin is the insulation. It protects the wires and prevents the electrical current from accidentally touching anything else.

This myelin is produced by a certain type of protein synthesis, and it appears that AAS (Anavar in this case) can assist in this form of protein synthesis allowing myelin production at a higher rate.

This all leads to faster nerve growth. Anavar (Oxandrolone) has been shown to increase the rate of nerve growth via the aforementioned process. By providing more nerves to a specific muscle, this can lead to enhanced motor ability and coordination. This could be big for people with muscle wasting or neurodegenerative diseases.

Pretty neat if you ask me.

The more I see var the more I want 2 try it in the future.
Var is great. I like it because it's fairly light on the liver and virtually side effect free for most people. You can get away with running high doses or extended cycles which you shouldn't really do with most orals. If you've used Winny it's similar but not quite as effective at sucking the water out of you. But I think Anavar has superior fullness and actual muscle building effects than Winny.

Back
Top Bottom