Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar or cardarine for women?

em03088

Registered
hi

my girlfriend is in great shape and she want to go on a competition in the category female fitness model

she wants to use anavar to take all the small amount of fat the she have around her body

my doubt is will she get the same results with cardarine 20mg per day as she would do with anavar 10mg per day?

she's around 12% fat, how low could it get and how fast?

I would choose anavar definitely over cardarine. Now as far as hoe fast she can lose it varies. Everyone is different. Try and get pharma grade anvr if you can. It did wonders for my lady.

There's a Few Ladies on the Forum that can answer this better than I can.
But I've talked to quite a few Ladies who did very well on a Low Dosage of Anavar.

And like FordGT said previously.
Getting Quality Anavar Is of the Upmost Importance where a Woman is Concerned................................. JP

I don't see why she couldn't just use both. 10mg of Anavar and 20mg of Cardarine per day would be a great stack for her

All depends on her. I don't recommend AAS for her though. SARMs is a smarter option right now. She needs to try those first IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom