Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cutter

fit200o

Registered
if i want to use an oral only cycle with anavar or winstrol, how long is the longest i can use it? and is it safe?

winstrol is nasty. sides include loss of head hair, increased cholesterol, joint dryness, and headaches. i wouldn't use winny for longer than 4 or 6 weeks personally, but it depends on the dose. for me i cannot stand the stuff for very long at even a low dosage

var is much more mild and you can probably get away with 6-8 weeks on it. but it is still hepa toxic so make sure you use n2guard on it

There is no set time because everyone is different. It all depends on how long you are able to keep your liver values safe. For most people running an oral only cycle should not exceed 8 weeks.

Unless you are doing a bodybuilding show, I would pick anavar. Anavar and winstrol are both DHT derivatives and pretty similar but winstrol gives a lot of people really bad joint pain and is downright terrible for your hairline.

Winstrol is better then anavar at hardening/drying out the physique but it comes with a lot more side effects.

If your goal is cutting + lean mass, anavar + cardarine is going to be your best option.

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 60mg/day (30mg AM 30mg PM)
cardarine 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Check the source reviews section on the board if you are looking for a source of anavar.

Back
Top Bottom