Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle with no pct?

Mayscray

Registered
My first cycle will be anavar only because that is what my trainer told me to take. he said it will give me lean muscle results without side effects. my trainer is a competitor and he is massive so i am trusting him but want to check in here with you all. he also said i don't need a pct with anavar only. is that part right?

How about NO. Dude do some research yourself before listening to someone else.

Why do you guys listen to these so called trainers ? The first clue he doesnt know shit should have been when he said no pct is needed . Ridiculous information which you will pay for in the end if you take the advice. Majority of those guys know nothing about gear or sarms.

I see massive dudes all the time and when you talk to them they dont know shit being big means jack shit.

just because someone is massive does not mean you listen to them and trust your health to them.

most bodybuilders have no clue what they are doing, they just throw shit at their body and because of great genetics it sticks or they hire coaches to guide them.

Perfect thread,

I was recommended anavar earlier today from one person, I asked another person and they no. Apparently not only does it stiffen ligaments and increase potential risk of injury, it also suppresses your natural testosterone level?

I am looking for my first cycle, I am currently taking HGH. But I am wanting to add some muscle mass, not body builder size, but just nice lean definition.

My only concern is affecting mainly my natural testosterone levels long term, and any other hormonal damage.

What would be a good start to take? That wont affect my natural testosterone production and level if I ever stopped taking? Im not wanting anything crazy, just mild.

Perfect thread,

I was recommended anavar earlier today from one person, I asked another person and they no. Apparently not only does it stiffen ligaments and increase potential risk of injury, it also suppresses your natural testosterone level?

I am looking for my first cycle, I am currently taking HGH. But I am wanting to add some muscle mass, not body builder size, but just nice lean definition.

My only concern is affecting mainly my natural testosterone levels long term, and any other hormonal damage.

What would be a good start to take? That wont affect my natural testosterone production and level if I ever stopped taking? Im not wanting anything crazy, just mild.

99.9% of stuff that's going to add lean muscle gains/ strength is going to suppress natural testosterone, you cant have the best of both worlds, either you stay on hgh and just diet and work hard or you bite the bullet and suppress the natural testosterone production.

Only things I can think of are maybe peptides or GW501516 and sr9009 ( those 2 are non hormonal good for endurance and fat loss on a cut or recomp and can boost athletic performance)

99.9% of stuff that's going to add lean muscle gains/ strength is going to suppress natural testosterone, you cant have the best of both worlds, either you stay on hgh and just diet and work hard or you bite the bullet and suppress the natural testosterone production.

Only things I can think of are maybe peptides or GW501516 and sr9009 ( those 2 are non hormonal good for endurance and fat loss on a cut or recomp and can boost athletic performance)

Understood, so what would be the least harmful or damaging product, with the easiest/safest recovery? I do not want to ruin my natural levels, hair loss etc permanently. Id like to go back to my testosterone level being normal again.

Even with HGH I have noticed I am not as horny as I once was when I first started taking, maybe my body has just become used to the levels I am giving it.

Do you need a PCT? No but if you want a soft landing and to jump start your natural production I highly recommend it.

Common misconception is that Anavar yes is fairly mild in comparison to other steroids but it still will 100% shut you down.

Id recommend sarms as an alternative if you want to go easy on suppression.

Are you male or female?

I'm guessing Male with the screen name

- - - Updated - - -

Understood, so what would be the least harmful or damaging product, with the easiest/safest recovery? I do not want to ruin my natural levels, hair loss etc permanently. Id like to go back to my testosterone level being normal again.

Even with HGH I have noticed I am not as horny as I once was when I first started taking, maybe my body has just become used to the levels I am giving it.

I am not qualified to answer that one, I will leave that to the more seasoned guys who run alot of cycles and have years of experience as I dont want to give you incorrect information.

My first cycle will be anavar only because that is what my trainer told me to take. he said it will give me lean muscle results without side effects. my trainer is a competitor and he is massive so i am trusting him but want to check in here with you all. he also said i don't need a pct with anavar only. is that part right?
No that is not right. Anavar is a suppressive steroid

Are you male or female?

I am male sir

- - - Updated - - -

Do you need a PCT? No but if you want a soft landing and to jump start your natural production I highly recommend it.

Common misconception is that Anavar yes is fairly mild in comparison to other steroids but it still will 100% shut you down.

Id recommend sarms as an alternative if you want to go easy on suppression.

I am not knowledgeable on SARMS at all, could you or anyone give me some detail on SARMS?

Different types, how much does it shut you down? What recovery needs to be done? Cycle length? Expected results/whats it good for? Any bad points?

I am male sir

- - - Updated - - -

I am not knowledgeable on SARMS at all, could you or anyone give me some detail on SARMS?

Different types, how much does it shut you down? What recovery needs to be done? Cycle length? Expected results/whats it good for? Any bad points?

Sure so Cardarine (GW501516), SR9009, and MK677 are all non-suppressive meaning no PCT needed. MK677 is an HGH secretagogue so will want to run 6-12 months.

Cardaine and SR9009 I typically run them for 4-5 months on then 1 month off. They help with stamina and endurance.

MK2866 (ostarine) is slightly suppressive. If you run that you can likely get by with a bottle of N2Generate ES as your PCT.

S4, LGD, RAD140, YK11, and S23 all suppression you more and at a varying degree with YK11 and S23 being the most suppressive. If you run these I would suggest at minimum a mini pct with 25mg clomid or 20mg nolva a day for 4 weeks along with a bottle of N2Generate ES.

If you stack multiple you will want to run low dose clomid and nolva and again bottle of N2Generate ES. I just ran Cardarine, SR9009, mk2866, LGD, and RAD140 and im running 6 weeks 20 mg nolva/day, 25mg clomid/day, N2Generate ES and N2Guard along with the Cardarine (extending it to help with energy being off cycle).

Back
Top Bottom