Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Dosage?

filter

Looking at doing a cycle of Anavar (4-6) weeks, what dosage is recommended? I am a novice to steroids. Used sarms (RAD 140, Ostarine, Cardarine) for 6 weeks and had great results. Before injecting Test into my ass I'd like to give Anavar a try just to see what I'm getting into. Anavar is expensive, but looks like a great starting point.

I've read online people saying take 20-100mg a day, and then YouTube videos where people with actual experience (not some "blog") say real Anavar you don't need much, maybe 20-30mg per day for a man.

I was looking at doing something like:

40mg per day for 5 weeks of Anavar followed by PCT of Clomid for another four weeks at like 50/20/20/20.

Should I cut the dose in half to 20mg per day for a few weeks and see how I respond? I was on a low/moderate dose of Ostarine and RAD and responded to that very well with great strength gains so I want to lean on the cautious side. Also, my source would be puritysource labs.

- - - Updated - - -

6'0, 210lb been training for about 6 years naturally. Consume about 1lb of protein per bodyweight a day and am roughly 12% BF with a relatively strict diet. Goals are to increase my strength and gain lean muscle.

I always run 'var at 50mg per day during the final six weeks of a cutting cycle as a "finisher," which is what anavar is most often associated with. What is it that you want to use it for, filter?

40 to 50 mg is a sweets sports but you must keep with it taurine because var can cause lots of lower back pump

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

I always run 'var at 50mg per day during the final six weeks of a cutting cycle as a "finisher," which is what anavar is most often associated with. What is it that you want to use it for, filter?
What the visible change you have been noticing when you use var want to know because I am very interest to use this var

4-6 weeks is too short and 40mg won't do anything if it isn't legit pharma. And clomid isn't needed, nolva 20mg for 3 weeks is enough.

I actually did an anavar only cycle years ago, 80mg for 10 weeks, I didn't do a pct because I didn't get suppressed, felt normal and blood work showed everything was fine.

I'm about to start my first test e cycle, looking back I'm not sure whether I regret doing it or if I'm glad I did it. It was expensive as hell, the results weren't "amazing" for the price and the muscle hardening effect wore off as soon as you stop the cycle but the positives were I didn't get shut down, my strength increased and stayed post cycle and I kept all muscle while cutting so I was just losing fat so it made me get really lean, veins everywhere.

Imo

80-10mg for 8-10 weeks with 25mg proviron for libido followed by 3 weeks nolvadex at 20mg

Again, with anavar your taking a risk of suppressing natural test, I reacted well to anavar but most don't. I now understand why they recommend test e for a first cycle.

What the visible change you have been noticing when you use var want to know because I am very interest to use this var

The haps', sisir?:)

Used during the final weeks of a twelve week cutting cycle, and while carrying no more than 8% body fat, 50mg of anavar per day for forty-two days helps to drop me to below 7% body fat, and to lend me definition and hardening similar to that of primobolan. I also feels as though anavar helps me to retain a high degree of vascularity well into the month of December following a July 1 to October 1 cutting cycle.

Looking at doing a cycle of Anavar (4-6) weeks, what dosage is recommended? I am a novice to steroids. Used sarms (RAD 140, Ostarine, Cardarine) for 6 weeks and had great results. Before injecting Test into my ass I'd like to give Anavar a try just to see what I'm getting into. Anavar is expensive, but looks like a great starting point.

40-60 mg per day will suffice

The haps', sisir?:)

Used during the final weeks of a twelve week cutting cycle, and while carrying no more than 8% body fat, 50mg of anavar per day for forty-two days helps to drop me to below 7% body fat, and to lend me definition and hardening similar to that of primobolan. I also feels as though anavar helps me to retain a high degree of vascularity well into the month of December following a July 1 to October 1 cutting cycle.
I will try this

40mg per day okay. And I don't need PCT, can somone clarify this? Because I ordered Clomid thinking its a SERM and a popular one so it should have been fine..

i have no clue where it would have a conclusion drawn you dont need a pct with anavar because that is simply not true... 60 mg per day with quality anavar is a perfect dose... i really dont recommend running it without test but to each their own

You were posting between 4am and 5am my time. People do sleep you know.

Yet some people do suffer from insomnia.

By the way, who was it that decided to call it insomnia rather than resisting a rest?

40mg per day okay. And I don't need PCT, can somone clarify this? Because I ordered Clomid thinking its a SERM and a popular one so it should have been fine..

YES you need a PCT. Steroids are steroids. It doesn't matter if they are injectable or oral. You need to run a PCT after every steroid cycle you do.

Check out the perfect PCT sticky for information how to properly run a PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I've read online people saying take 20-100mg a day, and then YouTube videos where people with actual experience (not some "blog") say real Anavar you don't need much, maybe 20-30mg per day for a man.

I was looking at doing something like:

40mg per day for 5 weeks of Anavar followed by PCT of Clomid for another four weeks at like 50/20/20/20.

Should I cut the dose in half to 20mg per day for a few weeks and see how I respond? I was on a low/moderate dose of Ostarine and RAD and responded to that very well with great strength gains so I want to lean on the cautious side. Also, my source would be puritysource labs.

- - - Updated - - -

6'0, 210lb been training for about 6 years naturally. Consume about 1lb of protein per bodyweight a day and am roughly 12% BF with a relatively strict diet. Goals are to increase my strength and gain lean muscle.

Running anavar by itself is pointless. You're not going to get anything out of it except a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom