Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Dosage for 8 week cycle

E32038

EVO V.I.P.
I have not used Anavar yet and trying to understand the rationale of some of the recommendations for dosing that I read. One of those was the following schedule:

First 2 weeks: 50mg ed
3rd week: 60 mg ed
4th week: 80mg ed
5th week: 70mg
6th week: 80mg ed
7th week: 80mg ed
8th week: 100mg ed

I typically like to ramp up "new" steroids anyway just to see how my body reacts to new chemicals, but wondering why the 10mg drop in week 5 then back up in week 6 again. I thought it may have to do with half lives but it's only 8 to 10 hours for that. I also thought maybe it was interacting with a stack a certain way, but this schedule was 250mg of Test Cyp a week...so slightly more than TRT but not high enough to bring your T levels off the charts either. This is just an example but I've seen other similar schedules out there.

Any idea why the 10mg ramp down in week 5?

bro why use anavar ? i mean that brother...you can get same results from ostabolic mk and anabolicum lgd...and much safer

Hello Gearhead, thank you. I knew they were somewhat similar but is it truly the same as far as duration and then actual increase of strength? I'm still just doing a ton of research right now on things (which is kinda why I'm asking stuff ) You have no idea how appreciative I am of all of you that have provided guidance and some additional insight. I'm all for using SARMS on cycle, just never done it yet and SARMS are somewhat new to me in general. However I am doing Cardarine now in my PCT. I just finished up my first ever cycle after a year of being on TRT. I really need to delve more into the SARMS world in general.

I am on TRT and have used SARMS at times and anavar. I didn't find the sarms as good, but I didn't push into the higher dosages. Then again, it may have been bad or weak product I received. The VAR was good, but does give me painful pumps at times. The price was a bit less with sarms. I'm sure good sarms will do what you need. They just didn't do it for me.

Here’s something I have never said before “thank you satan”. Lol. I am curious how it would be in the higher doses and if it truly does mimic anavar

Anytime bro. If I find a trustworthy source of sarms I may try them at higher dosages and see what the results are like.

I'll give them a try. Being in Canada sometimes poses issues receiving things, but that is better than some of the sources up here.

I have not used Anavar yet and trying to understand the rationale of some of the recommendations for dosing that I read. One of those was the following schedule:

First 2 weeks: 50mg ed
3rd week: 60 mg ed
4th week: 80mg ed
5th week: 70mg
6th week: 80mg ed
7th week: 80mg ed
8th week: 100mg ed

I typically like to ramp up "new" steroids anyway just to see how my body reacts to new chemicals, but wondering why the 10mg drop in week 5 then back up in week 6 again. I thought it may have to do with half lives but it's only 8 to 10 hours for that. I also thought maybe it was interacting with a stack a certain way, but this schedule was 250mg of Test Cyp a week...so slightly more than TRT but not high enough to bring your T levels off the charts either. This is just an example but I've seen other similar schedules out there.

Any idea why the 10mg ramp down in week 5?

Any reason why you didn't ask the person who came up with it?

Great question: It wasn't something that had someone's name attached to it. It was site that was more dedicated to just the types of steroids and different comparisons. For all I know it could have been a typo, which is why I'm asking if any of the experts here may know. But I did see similar things on other sites that I was looking at. Some seem to drop after the 5th or 6th week and then add again. It's not a huge deal, just curious as the rationale behind it.

the ramp up thing is just something different someone invented

steroids have their own esters that themselves.. you don't have to ramp up or down. they probably are trying to be clever

You never want to ramp up or down with any steroid. When you send hormones on a rollercoaster up and down it only leads to side effects. And running that shit up to 100mg per day is absurd. Your shit is fake if you are doing that. 40-60mg per day is more than enough. I never understood mega-dosing anavar. It is mild. If you want more then just run dbol instead.

Thank you Masonic. That's exactly what I need to hear. The person I'm receiving from didn't give me the dosage, it was from some other research I had did, it could have been a typo. I found the posting again, it was from a site called SWOLHQ.com
You do imply that people do mega-dose anavar, and that's probably what the post is doing, I assume. I would disagree slightly about ramping up. I think if you are trying something for the first time, I've personally found it best to start with a little to make sure you don't have some sort of reaction or aversion to it. What I mean is if some person has never done anything ever, it's probably not the best idea to start out with 1000mg of Test a week. Maybe good to start out with 150 - 200 mg a week and make sure you don't get jitters or something like that. Just my humble opinion on ramping up. As far as ramping down, I think it may depend on the half life of some products. It's all about timing, you can maintain good levels if you time things correctly. But I do understand what you are saying. I'm probably the extreme on the research side of things. I learn about something ad nauseum before I do anything. That's just how I've always been. Like bitcoin for instance, before I started bitcoin, I must have read 3 books and actually learned the blockchain process from a programming perspective before I even opened a wallet. LOL. yes, I'm a little OCD/ neurotic. :)

I have to agree with the mods. I have tried ramping up and learned the hard way. As Stevesmi said, the ester of the aas will take time to kick in and build up and take effect, but ramping is going to be a wild ride.

hey brother.. if you are comparing sarms and anavar, then of course, anavar is going to be stronger, its a steroid but how much stronger is it, really? not much and you can avoid all the sides that come with it... look, many people want to call anavar mild and weak etc but its still a steroid, period... its weak in comparison to anadrol and dbol, of course and winstrol but it still has all the sides a toxic oral steroid has and i'll be honest, i hate it... i know others like it but i dont... for me, its very weak and has a lot of stupid sides that effect me as a runner, especially with the shin pumps and for what? for limited gains? if you are wanting to run an oral, i would look at winstrol but sarms are going to be a really great option here

Back
Top Bottom