Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar dose?

jafider

Registered
What kind of dose of anavar can I use? I want to dose the anavar properly for my stats 6'1 210lbs 27

anavar for females.. 5-10mg a day at most
for males... 30-60mg a day

i've heard of doses of 80 or 100mg a day which is absurd. obviously those guys are using underdosed or fake var

the key with var before you do ANYTHING is finding a real source for it. never buy var unless it is from an approved source, see my signature

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40-60mg/day (20-30mg AM 20-30mg PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I wouldn't run anavar only because you will likely not get the results you are looking for. You could just eat and train hard for the same results you would get.

If you run it with test that is a different story. For a man I would run around 50mg per day. You can split the dose into 2-3 daily doses due to the short half life. Try to take 1 dose pre workout if you can.

You will definitely need N2Guard since anavar is liver toxic.

Back
Top Bottom