Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for a fat cut

zeraisl

Read that anavar burns stomach fat
I’m about 18% body fat. Need to get lower. 14% would be ideal
5’6’’ built good and thick, my arms are 18” and legs are huge. Used to play football
24 years old
My plan is anavar 100mgs for 10 weeks. Tell me why or why not i should do this and be honest with me.

5’6’’ built good and thick, my arms are 18” and legs are huge. Used to play football
24 years old
My plan is anavar 100mgs for 10 weeks. Tell me why or why not i should do this and be honest with me.

To much dose for to long. Also please post your diet/training/cardio your doing or plan to do

you are far too young to be using any steroid and i know that actually putting in work in your diet and training is unheard of but maybe you should give that a try! how about some good old fashioned hard work? have you heard of that? is that a concept that you believe actually still exists?? smfh.. there are NOT SHORTCUTS, it all catches up to you if you dont put in the work !

first 100mg anavar way too much and 10 weeks is too long. Diet is going to be the key here bro not the var. I would go test at 250-300mg and get diet and training on lock

24 years old

Steroids dont burn bodyfat but they can help you get lean for sure

50mgs anavar for 8 weeks
7caps n2guard for 8 weeks
20mgs cardarine fro 8 weeks

instead of 100mgs anavar do 50mgs anavar 50mgs winstrol and n2guard

24 years old

That's not true and it's best at 50mg a day and you're too young

Back
Top Bottom