Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and muscle hardness

RickDee

Registered
Hey guys first post here. I had a question about muscle hardness. My muscles are not very dense. I've tried high volume training because I heard it helps with making your muscles more dense but it never has helped. My problem seems to escalate on test almost like water balloons lol. Is it probably just my genetics. I have only ran test in the past, at 750mg a week. I've heard dht derivatives help with hardness. Will adding anavar harden my muscles? Will it be permanent at all or is it only a temporary cosmetic effect? Thanks in advance for any input!

I think the best hardness agent is trenbolone, I loved it but the sides were bad.

I'm not ready to run tren. Did the hardness stick with you? Or is it more once the compound leaves your system the hardness does too

If I am lean. 13% or less then it makes me look harder. It's not all permanent but some it can be. It has added permanent vascularity. Always get a couple new veins that stick around after I stop it. It makes my shoulders grow disproportionately to everything else which I like. I feel great on it and it doesn't affect my blood work much. It's my favorite.

Hey guys first post here. I had a question about muscle hardness. My muscles are not very dense. I've tried high volume training because I heard it helps with making your muscles more dense but it never has helped. My problem seems to escalate on test almost like water balloons lol. Is it probably just my genetics. I have only ran test in the past, at 750mg a week. I've heard dht derivatives help with hardness. Will adding anavar harden my muscles? Will it be permanent at all or is it only a temporary cosmetic effect? Thanks in advance for any input!

If you only use test of course you will look more soft , full but not hard and dense . Try to use masteron or winstrol or even both and you will see your body change completely , real hard muscle . To look dense is not high volume but heavy weights

anavar is a great option for muscle hardening and also very underrated for strength... i also like it stacked with s4, rad140 and or s23 here... that would be extremely nice!

Anavar will help 50mgs per day of anavar will greatly increase muscle hardness. I would stack it with winstrol for maximum results.

Anavar hardens the muscles with the help of the various androgen which makes it great for fat loss and weight loss as well ...
sarms s23 and s4 can also be tried for muscle hardness ..

The opposite is true. Volume training increases the dilation of the smaller blood vessels. So more blood equals more fluid. Not more muscle fibre

DHTs are definitely the way to go for more hardness but that goes away when you stop using them. The key is to get lean and you will appear more defined.

anavar is a great option for muscle hardening and also very underrated for strength... i also like it stacked with s4, rad140 and or s23 here... that would be extremely nice!

i agree, as long as it’s from sarms.forsale

Back
Top Bottom