Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and N2Guard??

PatchesCat

Registered
Hello, I am a female and I have never taken PEDs. I am going to be running 5mg anavar/day here shortly, and I was wondering if I needed to take N2Guard also during the cycle? Or is the 5mg not enough to need N2Guard?

Hello, I am a female and I have never taken PEDs. I am going to be running 5mg anavar/day here shortly, and I was wondering if I needed to take N2Guard also during the cycle? Or is the 5mg not enough to need N2Guard?

Id always take a liver support when taking an oral.

5mg is pretty low, why that dosage? Not saying to go crazy but not sure if you will see a whole lot at that dose? I usually see most women run 10mg/day for 6 weeks. Either way id take a liver support supplement.

Yes to liver support. Starting at 5mg ED for a week or two is ok but if you handle it ok I'd bump to 10mg ED for 6-8 weeks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Id always take a liver support when taking an oral.

5mg is pretty low, why that dosage? Not saying to go crazy but not sure if you will see a whole lot at that dose? I usually see most women run 10mg/day for 6 weeks. Either way id take a liver support supplement.

I have a very lean/muscular physical naturally, and since this is my first time taking PEDs I wanted to see what kind of results I would have with 5mg before I consider bumping it up.
Would N2Guard be the best supplement to take then, or dcyou have any other recommendations?

Yes. But common liver support that can be obtained inexpensively at, say, Costco; that which you may already be using will suffice.

What do you take while running orals, Eddie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While running the mildest of mild orals - anavar, along with, say, test' and primo', I take nothing more than what I take whilst off cycle; fish oil, turmeric and Liv-52. When using harsher steroids, I add NAC and TUDCA to the mix. And, as my blood panels have always revealed, nothing has ever been severely out of sorts because of my "lack" of these nominal "alternatives."

Usually $25 an oral....lol

$100 per stroke, actually.

While running the mildest of mild orals - anavar, along with, say, test' and primo', I take nothing more than what I take whilst off cycle; fish oil, turmeric and Liv-52. When using harsher steroids, I add NAC and TUDCA to the mix. And, as my blood panels have always revealed, nothing has ever been severely out of sorts because of my "lack" of these nominal "alternatives."

$100 per stroke, actually.

What do you consider harsh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a very lean/muscular physical naturally, and since this is my first time taking PEDs I wanted to see what kind of results I would have with 5mg before I consider bumping it up.
Would N2Guard be the best supplement to take then, or dcyou have any other recommendations?

If 5mg works then stick with it.

I would argue that N2guard is one of the best liver aid supplements on the market today, if not the best. That's what I would get, yes.

I can’t seem to find an answer for this question that I have. When taking var and n2guard, can I take them at the same time or is it better to take them a couple of hours apart?

I can’t seem to find an answer for this question that I have. When taking var and n2guard, can I take them at the same time or is it better to take them a couple of hours apart?

you need to take them a minimum 2 hours apart.

I pop my var about 5mins after waking up, make my coffee, then after about an hour Ill take my organ supports. Then an hour after that I’ll make my breakfast

Back
Top Bottom