Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anavar Only Cycle for Females

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Well, if you want low risk, then SARMS are definitely the way to go, not anavar. Anavar is indeed extremely safe, but this is the case of male athletes - when it comes to the ladies, it can cause virilization, which is irreversible, so it is best to stick with such safe alternatives as SARMS. Besides, they will give you very good results, so it will be the best thing to choose. Personally, I can vouch for them, since my wife has ran several SARMS cycles, and everytime the results were great with no issues at all.
    Can I ask you about he SARMS stack you recommend? you said your wife had done several cycles and it worked great for her. any bad side effects? how long was her cycle? I keep reading about S4 and Ostarine together...any feedback?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnz2 View Post
    Can I ask you about he SARMS stack you recommend? you said your wife had done several cycles and it worked great for her. any bad side effects? how long was her cycle? I keep reading about S4 and Ostarine together...any feedback?
    If you want overall recomping, then it is best to go with the SARMS triple stack consisting of Cardarine GW, Ostarine MK-2866, and Andarine S4. This combo will give you the optimal balance between fat loss, lean mass gains, and strength increase.

If you want pure fat loss, then Cardarine GW or SR9009 would do just fine.

My wife usually did 12 week cycles, and never had any side effects at all, which is how it is supposed to be with SARMS. The secret is to get the real SARMS, since there are so many fakes on the market. Personally, we always get our SARMS from sarms1.com - their quality is great, and the price is decent. What I like the most about them, is the customer service.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can definitly use sarms because it is non hormonal and about var be very care ful because var may be faked and more horrible thing is that some time dbol use as a var also winny. if you use dbol as a var think it is strong androgen and definitly you a face a big side affect...better is sarms or low dose of winstrol take cr good luck

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12