Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle for Females

jmnz2

Registered
Any women have experience with Anavar only cycles? First time cycle? thoughts on Var only cycle? Does it always have to be stacked? looking into 10mg a day for 4 weeks-- something as minor as possible but just enough to give some help. I am a female, always 100% dialed with my training and nutrition-- but just looking for something to help with growth and level of leanness. Any women have experience with low impact PEDs? Recommendations? Side Effects?

Here is a good article for you to read on women and anavar: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

In this article I talk about potential side effects and alternatives: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-part-2-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40741.html

Anavar is a very mild steroid but it does have possible side effects. The androgenic properties of anavar are very low but they are still present. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause emasculating side effects in females like clit enlargement, facial hair growth and deepening of voice.

I personally would do a cycle of SARMS instead if I was you. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. They also will directly increase fat loss. Steroids DO NOT burn body fat.

In the second article, I have a full sample SARMS cycle for females.

Sample SARMS cycle for females. It looks like this:

Week Ostarine CardarineGW- S-4 N2Guard
1 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
2 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
3 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
4 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
5 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
6 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
7 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
8 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
9 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
10 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
11 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
12 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed

Here is a good article for you to read on women and anavar: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

In this article I talk about potential side effects and alternatives: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-part-2-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40741.html

Anavar is a very mild steroid but it does have possible side effects. The androgenic properties of anavar are very low but they are still present. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause emasculating side effects in females like clit enlargement, facial hair growth and deepening of voice.

I personally would do a cycle of SARMS instead if I was you. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. They also will directly increase fat loss. Steroids DO NOT burn body fat.

In the second article, I have a full sample SARMS cycle for females.

Sample SARMS cycle for females. It looks like this:

Week Ostarine CardarineGW- S-4 N2Guard
1 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
2 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
3 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
4 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
5 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
6 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
7 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
8 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
9 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
10 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
11 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed
12 12.5mgs/ed 20mgs/ed 12.5mgs/ed 3caps/ed

Thanks-- that was pretty helpful. See a lot of feedback out there on SARMS vs. Anavar. But really looking for something low risk and fairly simple so as not to have to stack. Still have to do PCT after either of those?

Thanks-- that was pretty helpful. See a lot of feedback out there on SARMS vs. Anavar. But really looking for something low risk and fairly simple so as not to have to stack. Still have to do PCT after either of those?

Well, if you want low risk, then SARMS are definitely the way to go, not anavar. Anavar is indeed extremely safe, but this is the case of male athletes - when it comes to the ladies, it can cause virilization, which is irreversible, so it is best to stick with such safe alternatives as SARMS. Besides, they will give you very good results, so it will be the best thing to choose. Personally, I can vouch for them, since my wife has ran several SARMS cycles, and everytime the results were great with no issues at all.

the biggest problem with anavar is that it is very expensive and highly faked.

legit SARM's are totally awesome for females who are dipping their toes in.

I would make sure I get my anavar from an approved source>> Approved steroid source link> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5610d6c778198
My fav sources> http://goo.gl/zoZD2D

and I would get SARM's from sarms1 only

Well, if you want low risk, then SARMS are definitely the way to go, not anavar. Anavar is indeed extremely safe, but this is the case of male athletes - when it comes to the ladies, it can cause virilization, which is irreversible, so it is best to stick with such safe alternatives as SARMS. Besides, they will give you very good results, so it will be the best thing to choose. Personally, I can vouch for them, since my wife has ran several SARMS cycles, and everytime the results were great with no issues at all.

is SARMS as effective as Var for both increasing lean muscle and cutting? This sounds like SARMS has less risk for side effects than Anavar-- but is not as simple as a Var only cycle. Seems like it's always got to be stacked? Any recommendations around stacking and duration? I've heard Ostarine out there is good for growing and S4 for cutting? Whats the recommendation for after a 4-6 week cycle? Still have to supplement with something?

I don't think anything is as expensive as constant nutrition consult and training programming haha. I work really hard to dial in those things and have been natural for years. But at a certain point-- it's time to turn to supplementation to get all that hard work to materialize.

what's your recommendation for SARMS stack for someone who is "dipping their toes in"? :) I'm okay with splurging on Anavar if it's the right fit-- but yea concerned about it being faked.

The best stack for your goals in my opinion would be the triple stack - Ostarine, Cardarine, s4

Ostarine is good for maintaining muscle while getting leaner
S4 is great for muscle hardening and strength
Cardarine will do wonders for your cardio and fat loss

all those together are exactly what you are looking for to get more lean

I would lay it out exactly like this:

Weeks 1-12
Ostarine 12.5mg per day dosed all in the AM
S4 25mg per day split into 2 separate 12.5mg doses roughly 6 hours apart
Cardarine 20mg per day either taken all pre workout or split into 2 separate 10mg doses

After your 12 week cycle I would just run a bottle of N2Generate as a PCT. Women still need their testosterone levels to return to normal. SARMS are minimally suppressive.

is SARMS as effective as Var for both increasing lean muscle and cutting? This sounds like SARMS has less risk for side effects than Anavar-- but is not as simple as a Var only cycle. Seems like it's always got to be stacked? Any recommendations around stacking and duration? I've heard Ostarine out there is good for growing and S4 for cutting? Whats the recommendation for after a 4-6 week cycle? Still have to supplement with something?

Sarms - less benefits, yet less sides and no shutdown
Anavar - more benefits, more risks and sides, and a shutdown

can I ask what her SARMS stack was? Cycle like?

- - - Updated - - -

Sarms - less benefits, yet less sides and no shutdown
Anavar - more benefits, more risks and sides, and a shutdown

yea I'd like to minimize the risk more so I think I'm pretty sold on the SARMS. question now-- is what's a good stack? can it be tested for cleanliness the way roidmass has kits to test cleanliness of Var?

Can I ask you about he SARMS stack you recommend? you said your wife had done several cycles and it worked great for her. any bad side effects? how long was her cycle? I keep reading about S4 and Ostarine together...any feedback?

Can I ask you about he SARMS stack you recommend? you said your wife had done several cycles and it worked great for her. any bad side effects? how long was her cycle? I keep reading about S4 and Ostarine together...any feedback?

If you want overall recomping, then it is best to go with the SARMS triple stack consisting of Cardarine GW, Ostarine MK-2866, and Andarine S4. This combo will give you the optimal balance between fat loss, lean mass gains, and strength increase.

If you want pure fat loss, then Cardarine GW or SR9009 would do just fine.

My wife usually did 12 week cycles, and never had any side effects at all, which is how it is supposed to be with SARMS. The secret is to get the real SARMS, since there are so many fakes on the market. Personally, we always get our SARMS from sarms1.com - their quality is great, and the price is decent. What I like the most about them, is the customer service.

You can definitly use sarms because it is non hormonal and about var be very care ful because var may be faked and more horrible thing is that some time dbol use as a var also winny. if you use dbol as a var think it is strong androgen and definitly you a face a big side affect...better is sarms or low dose of winstrol take cr good luck

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom