Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anavar only cycle log - Nordic Fusion

Hey brothers.

Hope everyone is well.

Anavar only is one of the most criticized cycles. As a result, I thought I'd log the whole experience for you guys. I will not post stats or pics at the beginning of the cycle, but I will at the end to prevent this into turning into a bashing or bias thread. I want this thread to be purely educational and see what an anavar only cycle as a first cycle will do for you.

This will be my first ever AAS cycle so I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. I will be following @muskates protocol changing only the dosage and time frame. I think I will start with 60 mg ED for 6-7 weeks. I might bump up the dosage to 80 mg and cut the cycle short to 5 weeks. We'll see. The Anavar and PCT is sourced from Nordic Fusion Canada. I wanted to thank Muskate for the hook up. I should be receiving them very soon.

Nutrition:

I will be at a caloric deficit as the main goal is to cut. I have already dropped 29 lbs since janurary, so I know I have a good strict diet in place. I will be eating anywhere from 1700-1900 calories per day and lifting 5-7 days a week (2 of those days purely cardio).

Very excited to see the results of Anavar at a moderately high dose in syngery with a strict diet and a heavy workout routine. I have great strength and a great base as it is.

Will update as soon as I receive the gear.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Package is expected to be delivered today according to the tracking. If so, that was extremely fast delivery from Nordic!

If I do get it today, I'll be starting this log today.

Quick question guys, I currently do a full body everyday, should I switch into a brosplit for this cycle?

All help on routine is appreciated.

Thanks!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    imo

talk to muskate about your program as well - he's a personal trainer and for a couple well spent bucks can set up a solid diet / routine if your questioning your own setup.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm in.

I am currently in my second week of a Winstrol/Cardarine only cycle, and I am interested in the outcome of Anavar only.

Cheers & Good Luck.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Day 1:

Alright guys.

Package arrived today. That's 1 day shipping!

Beautiful packagaing I must say... emptied all three packs into my medicine organizer. Took first dose around 6:30 pm, the second around 7 pm, will take the third right before the gym at around 10 pm. Started late today but tomorrow I'll spread out the doses better (8 am, 4 pm, 9-10 pm).

I'm really excited for this. Will be in a caloric deficit as stated before. 1700-1900 calories per day. Aiming for high protein, moderate fats, and low-moderate carbs (<100g).

Will update tomorrow.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forgot to add.

The anavar is nice small pink capsules. They looked well pressed. I did notice some powder residue when I put them in my organizer. I guess on impact some crumbled a bit, not really concerned about that.

I didn't open the Nolva. Left it in the packaging it came in and put it in my clothes drawer for after my cycle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Day 1 Workout:

Just got back from a CRAZY workout. Call me crazy, but I definitely feel something in me... ever since I took my first dose, I felt "different". Now it's most likely the placebo effect, but hey, it worked.

I couldn't stop working out... almost thought I'd injure myself.. I did 5 lbs more than I normally would do on barbell preacher curls, triceps extensions, bicep curls.. I could do more weight on every exercise. I will be switching up my routine starting tomorrow and will be jumping on a split.

So far, it looks like this is properly dosed anavar. Time will tell.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother keep the log going
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Absolutely man.

Also, one more thing guys should note. I am by no means "sponsored" by Nordic or given free products. In fact.. I didn't even email him for the cycle. I got it through Muskate. He helped me a lot. I paid full price for everything and I'll be 100% honest. If I think the var is fake, ill say it. If I think each tablet contains 20 mg of oxandrolone, I'll say it. No BS in this log, I promise you that. My statements are not and will not be influenced by anyone. So I hope you guys follow me along and see the power of Anavar only as a first cycle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Day 2:

Took my first dose a couple hours ago (7 am). Feel great.

Quick question, is anavar supposed to be hard to swallow? Even with water it takes two attempts for me to swallow.

Weighed in at 202.6 lbs this morning. Was at 204 lbs yesterday. Most likely water weight but I am at a good caloric deficit.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast