Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Anavar pct

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    18
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Anavar pct

    New to the forum, but not new to the site. My question is how should I use Anavar with pct? I've heard conflicting stories about using about 20 mg a day and it won't affect your natural test production, but others say it still does. Can anyone clarify this issue? Does anavar affect natural test production? Also if anavar is a good option for post cycle how many mg and for how long should I take it? Also when is the best time to take it in the day?

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,634
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mannymachadosix View Post
    New to the forum, but not new to the site. My question is how should I use Anavar with pct? I've heard conflicting stories about using about 20 mg a day and it won't affect your natural test production, but others say it still does. Can anyone clarify this issue? Does anavar affect natural test production? Also if anavar is a good option for post cycle how many mg and for how long should I take it? Also when is the best time to take it in the day?
    Do NOT use ANY steroid as part of a PCT. That makes NO SENSE

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  3. #3
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,578
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not steroids for pct

    Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,622
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mannymachadosix View Post
    New to the forum, but not new to the site. My question is how should I use Anavar with pct? I've heard conflicting stories about using about 20 mg a day and it won't affect your natural test production, but others say it still does. Can anyone clarify this issue? Does anavar affect natural test production? Also if anavar is a good option for post cycle how many mg and for how long should I take it? Also when is the best time to take it in the day?
    anyone who tells you that it is okay to use steroids in pct ask them to prove it with their own bloodwork.

    99% of the time they will say "oh i'm on TRT".. well no shit! there is a reason they are on TRT, it is because they ran steroids in their pct's lol

    BOOM
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,248
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes it's suppressive and will require a PCT. Just do blood work at the end of your cycle. You really should be using Test as a base for all cycles anyways.

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    anyone who tells you that it is okay to use steroids in pct ask them to prove it with their own bloodwork.

    99% of the time they will say "oh i'm on TRT".. well no shit! there is a reason they are on TRT, it is because they ran steroids in their pct's lol

    BOOM
    what about 10 week test e then next 2 weeks anavar and ostarine for 4 weeks with cardarine 8 weeks?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    218
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 weeks Anavar not gonna do much , run it weeks 6-10 wth test e then Start pct week 12 for 4-6 weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straightnasty View Post
    2 weeks Anavar not gonna do much , run it weeks 6-10 wth test e then Start pct week 12 for 4-6 weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    actually i am running test and tren i have finished 6 weeks now about to do 7th on monday. was thinking about finishing up with anavar

  9. #9
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't know what you've been reading or from who you heard this from but anavar should definitely not be used on PCT.

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,908
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you truly believe you can use steroids in pct, you shouldnt use anything because you have no concept on how any of this works and you are just going to wreck yourself...

    if you also think that any steroid does not require a pct, you should also not be using anything period! pct is literally the most important part of any cycle... i dont care if its a lower dose or not, its still a steroid, its still suppressive and it still needs a pct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •