Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Anavar pct

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Anavar pct

    New to the forum, but not new to the site. My question is how should I use Anavar with pct? I've heard conflicting stories about using about 20 mg a day and it won't affect your natural test production, but others say it still does. Can anyone clarify this issue? Does anavar affect natural test production? Also if anavar is a good option for post cycle how many mg and for how long should I take it? Also when is the best time to take it in the day?

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,043
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mannymachadosix View Post
    New to the forum, but not new to the site. My question is how should I use Anavar with pct? I've heard conflicting stories about using about 20 mg a day and it won't affect your natural test production, but others say it still does. Can anyone clarify this issue? Does anavar affect natural test production? Also if anavar is a good option for post cycle how many mg and for how long should I take it? Also when is the best time to take it in the day?
    Do NOT use ANY steroid as part of a PCT. That makes NO SENSE

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  3. #3
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,636
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not steroids for pct

    Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,050
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mannymachadosix View Post
    New to the forum, but not new to the site. My question is how should I use Anavar with pct? I've heard conflicting stories about using about 20 mg a day and it won't affect your natural test production, but others say it still does. Can anyone clarify this issue? Does anavar affect natural test production? Also if anavar is a good option for post cycle how many mg and for how long should I take it? Also when is the best time to take it in the day?
    anyone who tells you that it is okay to use steroids in pct ask them to prove it with their own bloodwork.

    99% of the time they will say "oh i'm on TRT".. well no shit! there is a reason they are on TRT, it is because they ran steroids in their pct's lol

    BOOM
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,831
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes it's suppressive and will require a PCT. Just do blood work at the end of your cycle. You really should be using Test as a base for all cycles anyways.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    anyone who tells you that it is okay to use steroids in pct ask them to prove it with their own bloodwork.

    99% of the time they will say "oh i'm on TRT".. well no shit! there is a reason they are on TRT, it is because they ran steroids in their pct's lol

    BOOM
    what about 10 week test e then next 2 weeks anavar and ostarine for 4 weeks with cardarine 8 weeks?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    218
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 weeks Anavar not gonna do much , run it weeks 6-10 wth test e then Start pct week 12 for 4-6 weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straightnasty View Post
    2 weeks Anavar not gonna do much , run it weeks 6-10 wth test e then Start pct week 12 for 4-6 weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    actually i am running test and tren i have finished 6 weeks now about to do 7th on monday. was thinking about finishing up with anavar

  9. #9
    VIP Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,148
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't know what you've been reading or from who you heard this from but anavar should definitely not be used on PCT.

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,861
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you truly believe you can use steroids in pct, you shouldnt use anything because you have no concept on how any of this works and you are just going to wreck yourself...

    if you also think that any steroid does not require a pct, you should also not be using anything period! pct is literally the most important part of any cycle... i dont care if its a lower dose or not, its still a steroid, its still suppressive and it still needs a pct





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •