Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar plues ECA stack for cutting

Walters Bullocks

Registered
I will be running 50 mg of var with some ECA as suggested to improve cutting and fat loss, what time of the day is the best to take ECA when running anavar?

The ECA stack is a very harsh stimulant stack. You want to take it as early as possible so it doesn't effect sleep. I would take it first thing in the morning before breakfast. Even if you take it around lunch it'll probably still effect your sleep. The half life of caffeine is around 6 hours.

Personally, I would use cardarine instead but that's just me. You can read up on cardarine more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

If you just want to cut, I would rather suggest you to consider running a SARMS stack. It will help you lose fat with considerably less side effects than the stack you are planning to use. In fact, there are a ton of side effects with the ECA stack, and the obvious issues with anavar, such as suppression. With SARMS you will not get those issues, and instead you will get higher quality results.

i'm not a fan of stims to lose weight.. do they stunt appetite? yes a bit but over time you simply get used to them anyway

i would rather you use cardarine or sr9009 along with n2slin pre meals.. much healthier

You can run it but don't expect miracles.

The anavar will only help preserve muscle while you are eating in a caloric deficit. If you aren't in a deficit you wont lose any fat regardless of what you are on.

The ECA stack will crush appetite so if you cant control eating then it is a good choice. Just drop the aspirin though because it has no benefits and actually hinders your recovery from training.

Much better options are just diet and exercise, Cardarine, sr-9009, n2slin.

Back
Top Bottom