Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar the preferred oral-only cyle of the newbies.

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
Why do you guys think newbies love Anavar so much and just why is Anavar along with Dianabol the most preferred steroid for Oral-only cycles?

I'm messing with a little bit of Anavar right now, just doing a solid 50mg per day of Oxandrolone (using Oxandrolnos by Pharmacon) and it does help quite a bit with keeping mass while losing fat and I do feel a little bit more strength from it, but my feeling on it really confirms what I have always said that Testosterone is just a better value for the money.

For the money I spent on this Anavar cycle, I could have ran a higher dosage of Testosterone and would be getting close to the same results. Maybe I'm the wrong guy for Anavar since I am able to keep my diet super clean and I'm consistent with training, so pretty much any steroid will work well for me. Maybe newbies that don't know how to eat right and train with no heart, maybe those guys see a real difference in Anavar over Testosterone.

I had not fucked with Anavar in a while and I can see sort of why, it is pretty expensive and the results are not worth the money for someone like me maybe.

What do you guys think about Anavar real talk?

bro anavar has low sides and good results...ive done 100mgs per day and 50mgs per day...my favorite cycle ever was anavar+winstrol+cardarine+cardazol with n2guard for organ support...it was sweet and hardening...fat loss, muscle hardness and i looked super lean...

bro...IMO anavar is on par with primobolan in terms of quality for the user...i would pick an anavar+primobolan+sarms cycle over any testosterone-based or other steroid cycle...my combo is safer and you can do it more long term...

evo bros...reading material for this thread...
Evolutionary Podcast Episode #288 – [Profiles] Anavar Profile – Cutting and Cycling

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-288-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

Anavar (Oxandrolone) - Profile
https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-oxandrolone

ive NEVER made it a secret that i dont care for anavar at all.. doing the amounts of cardio i do, i got the worst fucking shin pumps every time i used it... i never once thought it ever came close to any hype it gets... people on one end call it "mild" etc yet build it up like it does something so special... id much rather use sarms than anavar and actually get some strong results that are more keepable without any of the sides... it doesnt make any sense... i dont know, ive just always been a winstrol person and realized anavar just wasnt worth it... if you are going to spend the money, then get primo

When it comes to Anavar I think the price does not justify the results you get on it. It is just not a good buy for the money, and it does suppress your natural testosterone production and it will be really toxic to your liver.

This is real newbie shit right here guys using Anavar spending a lot more cash than they need to. Seriously I had forgotten why I don't use Anavar anymore and doing this short run of it sort of reminded me. It is expensive and weak.

I think users turn to it as a first go because you dont have to pin.

Ill be the first to say that when havoc/epistane and other prohormones/designer steroids were running rampant and sold online or even at GNC I used them as they were easy to get and no pinning.

I also ran a var + winny cycle for 6 weeks and had solid results but again this was before I moved to pinning anything.

Now I wouldnt just run var stand alone. If I did run it i would run it with a sarms stack.

I think anavar is intriguing to beginners because they think that it is a fat loss drug and will get them shredded. Now, we know that isn't the truth but that info is out there. Plus that they hear it is "mild" so there is less fear about toxicity to the liver.

Anavar was a waste for me. Its weak and expensive. Never saw much from it. I'd take high test over that any day

Back
Top Bottom