Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar primobalon cycle female

Carter89

Registered
I've been on anavar 10mg / day for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off. My last cycle was my third time and I didn't see results like the previous two times.

I'm thinking of doing anavar 20mg / day and injecting 25mg primobalon everyday. Reading forums, cycles last 4 to 12 weeks. What do you suggest? How long on and off cycle? Should I take 10mg Var in the morning and the other 10mg in the evening or all 20mg in the morning?

28 year old female, 137 lbs, in between figure and physique.
ffa42536c238a00e86cb660ffab32aa7.jpg

welcome to the forum! nice to have you. you might want to talk with aggirl who is our forum VIP and is a whiz with female steroid use

my view is you want to be aware how often var is faked. sources and china raw manufacturers love faking it cause it is so pricey

my first question is where did you get your var? that is probably why you weren't happy with your results

if you check my signature below I have a link to roidmass which has legit var, i know cause I have used it for the past 2 years

if you get legit var than 10mgs a day is plenty for a female to see excellent results

Welcome to the board!

A couple tips:
1. Injectable primo has the enanthate ester attached. It has a half life of 10.5days. You only need to inject it once or twice per week. What I would do in your situation is pick two days per week, say Monday and Friday and inject 75mg of primobolan on those days each way. It reduces the amount of injections you need to do.

2. Anavar has a very short half life so it's always best to split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage.

3. I recommend 10 week cycles followed by a 4 week mini PCT. Women produce testosterone just like men do and need to run a mini PCT after each steroid cycle they do to restore natural testosterone production.

For a mini PCT, I recommend using a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Welcome, glad to have another female on the board. Your picture looks great. You have obviously put in a ton of time in with your diet and training to look like that. I think Muskate gave you a great protocol above.

Hey girl. ..nice to have you. You look great! !!

I have experience with both var as well as primo. Both together and separate. Honestly. ...your body is probably not responding like you want it to because you keep using the same thing. I suggest doing an injectable primo cycle only.

150mgs of primo a week is up there. ..I'm not sure I would start that high. I think 2 weekly injections of 50mgs or even 1 weekly injection of 100 mgs would be fine.

You can easily run primo for 10-12 weeks no problem. Keep an eye out for side effects but you should be fine.

Afterwards definitely run a 4 week pct.

Primo should warrent nice gains for you. ...give your body a break from that var.

Keep up the hard work girl. ....

Hey girl. ..nice to have you. You look great! !!

I have experience with both var as well as primo. Both together and separate. Honestly. ...your body is probably not responding like you want it to because you keep using the same thing. I suggest doing an injectable primo cycle only.

150mgs of primo a week is up there. ..I'm not sure I would start that high. I think 2 weekly injections of 50mgs or even 1 weekly injection of 100 mgs would be fine.

You can easily run primo for 10-12 weeks no problem. Keep an eye out for side effects but you should be fine.

Afterwards definitely run a 4 week pct.

Primo should warrent nice gains for you. ...give your body a break from that var.

Keep up the hard work girl. ....
What should I run for PCT? Do I only need to be off for the 4 weeks of PCT?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've been on anavar 10mg / day for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off. My last cycle was my third time and I didn't see results like the previous two times.

I'm thinking of doing anavar 20mg / day and injecting 25mg primobalon everyday. Reading forums, cycles last 4 to 12 weeks. What do you suggest? How long on and off cycle? Should I take 10mg Var in the morning and the other 10mg in the evening or all 20mg in the morning?

28 year old female, 137 lbs, in between figure and physique.
ffa42536c238a00e86cb660ffab32aa7.jpg
hi @carter89
by the sound if it your body got use to the previous cycle dosages.. you may have to increase your dosage or you can try the plan that you outlined... remember in your next cycle it can take about 2-4 weeks for everything to kick in.. Wish you the best [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here's my protocol for pct....

4 weeks
Hcgenerate es
Vitamin b 100
Evening primrose oil
Fish oil

After you finish pct...I would wait a another 4 weeks before hitting another cycle. Primo is a lot different than anavar. 10 week cycle needs time to recover.

4 weeks
Hcgenerate es
Vitamin b 100
Evening primrose oil
Fish oil

After you finish pct...I would wait an another 4 weeks before hitting another cycle. Primo is a lot different than anavar. 10 week cycle needs time to recover.
Hi , could you run this pct to bridge between cycles?thanks in advance for your reply

4 weeks
Hcgenerate es
Vitamin b 100
Evening primrose oil
Fish oil

After you finish pct...I would wait a another 4 weeks before hitting another cycle. Primo is a lot different than anavar. 10 week cycle needs time to recover.
Hi , could you use this natural pct for bridging between cycles?
Thanks in advance for your reply

Back
Top Bottom