Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar or SARMS for the first time?

cleo2525

Registered
Hi all, I'm 44 (5'3", 125) and have been exercising/lifting on and off for 20 years, used to be in law enforcement where I was in great shape and after having 2 kids, have been working my way back to that level. I realized I was doing too much cardio and even though my endurance improved doing CrossFit, I had a HORRIBLE time recovering (sore for 5-6 days). Since then, I stopped all the cardio, starting eating much more, and started lifting heavy last year, I competed in my 1st bikini competition earlier this month. 've been lifting heavy since last November and recently competed in my 1st bikini competition. Judges said I had great presence and athletic muscle tone (muscled quads), but I need more conditioning in the back of my lower half (glute-ham tie-in of course). I ate clean, and towards the end of prep, was doing 6x60 LISS along with 3 days of an upper/lower body split. My upper body and quads looked great as did my back (got down to 16% bf thru hydrostatic water test), but upper thighs looked were still holding onto some fat. I was so weak I could barely work out and had trouble sleeping. Used topical thermogenics, thigh wraps, yohimbe HCL, you name it.

I should also mention that I've been on HRT since March due to extremely low T after getting thyroid checked for poor sleep, brain fog, constant fatigue and night sweats and awful post-ovulatory depression. Thyroid was actually fine but they said I should get on testosterone (200mg orally and the doc switched me to 0.1ml injectable along with 200mg of oral progesterone to help with sleep and depression). Since I started with the injectable, that depression and horrible PMS has gone away and I've been able to recover a bit better after lifting (and believe me, I'm doing the Epsom salt baths, glutamine, glucosamine, etc., and I still can barely walk for a week if I even try to train my calves with more than 20lbs in weight - I end up suffering daily muscle cramps).

I need to gain a lot more muscle mass in my shoulders and glutes. My trainer said we'll have a longer prep next go-round (26 weeks vs. 22) to come into my next competition super lean, I don't think they're going to go easily. Not sure where to go from here - stick with the program and try a change in diet by going lower carb or consider anavar 5mg to start. I believe the key is to build a lot of muscle in the glutes and hammies but my recovery is still limiting how much volume I can do in a day.

Thoughts?

My vote would be for SARMS. SARMS are not quite the strength as steroids are for building muscle but they are virtually side effect free and a much better option for females. Females are very sensitive to anabolic hormones and a female can make very substantial muscle gains on a SARMS cycle if her diet and training is on point.

Especially because you are already on HRT, I really don't think adding more steroids into the mix is smart. You are really going to risk developing permeant emasculating side effects.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about what SARMS are, sample SARM cycles and SARMS vs steroids for females -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

both sarm's and anavar are anabolic and very popular among females. HOWEVER and this is huge. you must get the right brand of sarms and the right source for anavar. there are a ton of fakes out there of both

I would only use the sarms1 brand for the sarms and for the var pick an approved source Approved steroid source link> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5610d6c778198
My fav sources> http://goo.gl/zoZD2D

My vote would be for SARMS. SARMS are not quite the strength as steroids are for building muscle but they are virtually side effect free and a much better option for females. Females are very sensitive to anabolic hormones and a female can make very substantial muscle gains on a SARMS cycle if her diet and training is on point.

Especially because you are already on HRT, I really don't think adding more steroids into the mix is smart. You are really going to risk developing permeant emasculating side effects.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about what SARMS are, sample SARM cycles and SARMS vs steroids for females -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

For the first timer I would strongly suggest sarms. Especially if you are female.

I would think for a first run SARMS would be a better option. You want to see how you respond to PEDs in general. You may respond great to SARMS so there would be no need to ever use steroids. I would go with the Triple Stack in your case. You will be able to add some lean mass and cut body fat at the same time.

Thanks for the great info! I had just read about SARMs for the very first time in a men's fitness magazine last week and it talked about a guy's vision going green after taking it so it seemed scary to me, but the video was extremely helpful to understand it vs. steroids. I've done all this research on anavar but I'm going to research SARMs further.

For the triple stack, what would be the suggested dosage of each for a woman my size (and a first-timer)? I want to be VERY conservative so the minimum dosage is fine (as I was planning to do only 5mg (2.5mg split) the first time I tried anavar). Thanks!

Thanks for the great info! I had just read about SARMs for the very first time in a men's fitness magazine last week and it talked about a guy's vision going green after taking it so it seemed scary to me, but the video was extremely helpful to understand it vs. steroids. I've done all this research on anavar but I'm going to research SARMs further.

For the triple stack, what would be the suggested dosage of each for a woman my size (and a first-timer)? I want to be VERY conservative so the minimum dosage is fine (as I was planning to do only 5mg (2.5mg split) the first time I tried anavar). Thanks!

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain SARMS in depth and talk about SARM cycles for women: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

A woman can use the dosages listed in the article safely but if you want to be VERY conservative, start with half the dosages listed in the article.

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

S4 will give you vision sides depending on the dosage.. it isn't green.. it is like a yellow tint and it is weird if you change lit rooms. the vision issues are only temporary and will go away once you stop obviously.

If the choice is between anavar and SARMS, I would go with SARMS. First of all - there are far less side effects, so there is a much better balance between side effects and results. Besides, you might be completely satisfied with SARMS, and might not even want to use steroids for good.

Thanks - given the sides albeit temporary (and I have poor night vision to begin with due to eye surgery years ago), should I leave out S4 for now and just focus on cardarine...ultimately working my way up to a triple stack?

If the choice is between anavar and SARMS, I would go with SARMS. First of all - there are far less side effects, so there is a much better balance between side effects and results. Besides, you might be completely satisfied with SARMS, and might not even want to use steroids for good.

Especially for a woman!

If you are concerned about the potential vision side effects, you can just change the way you use S4. For instance, I always recommend my clients to use just 25 mgs per day for the first two weeks, and then the full dosage starting from week 3 on. So far none of them has ever experienced vision side effects with Andarine S4. Also, if you still get those side effects, you can go with the 5-2 schedule. 5 days on, 2 days off - this would also help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom