Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar start up

albinoslug21

Registered
need a bit of advise just started a cycle of Anavar 50mg a day how long should i take it for and should i take out after the cycle i was told by the guy a bought them of to take them for 4 weeks 50mg a day thanks for any helpful advice

I do not recommend men take anavar alone, since it will start shutting your natural test down. 50mg per day is a good Male dosage, but I would pair it with at least a TRT level dose of test or better yet around 350mg per week for great results.

Last edited:
need a bit of advise just started a cycle of Anavar 50mg a day how long should i take it for and should i take out after the cycle i was told by the guy a bought them of to take them for 4 weeks 50mg a day thanks for any helpful advice
What is your goal? Not long term i mean for what your trying to do right now?
I would run it 6-8 weeks with a 300 test dose.
Your not gonna get much from 4 weeks.

Why did you start without having an idea of how long for?

Anavar is fairly week and better suited for women. Unless you’re just trying to preserve muscle on a cut, winny or Tbol with test is a better choice.

What is your stats and experience? Anavar is really not meant to be ran solo unless you're a woman

Anavar is fairly week and better suited for women. Unless you’re just trying to preserve muscle on a cut, winny or Tbol with test is a better choice.

I disagree. It works just fine as a strength enhancer. I liked it when I used it.

If you’re training properly in the compound lifts lack of strength won’t be an issue. Anavars a crutch for lazy people in this regard.

Explain why. I do train as you suggest and I used it to add a little bodyweight and a nice peak to my strength back in the day.

Explain why. I do train as you suggest and I used it to add a little bodyweight and a nice peak to my strength back in the day.

Probably meant that its just temporary, the strength you get from training properly takes longer but you get to keep it.
Anavar is great for keeping muscle on a cut or cheating in sport but winny is better.

Probably meant that its just temporary, the strength you get from training properly takes longer but you get to keep it.
Anavar is great for keeping muscle on a cut or cheating in sport but winny is better.

Oh for sure. Hence my using it in the run up to a strength comp.

In fact, there have been plenty of great strongman/powerlifters who've used anavar as part of their "strength" stack.

In part he's kinda right. But one could day the same about any strength cycle. I train, or have, to get strong on and or off gear. SOME strength will be gained on and some of that gain will be kept. Anavar is NOT a strong drug (hence my preference for using it). It added 5% or so to my 1RM's and about 5lbs or so on (lost right after the cycle when I last used it). In its way it's great for those competing in a weight limited class (I'm a super-heavy so...). It's obvious that when we come off we lose something. It's what we keep that's permanent. One could actually argue that the stronger drugs are worse for this gaining and losing.

In part he's kinda right. But one could day the same about any strength cycle. I train, or have, to get strong on and or off gear. SOME strength will be gained on and some of that gain will be kept. Anavar is NOT a strong drug (hence my preference for using it). It added 5% or so to my 1RM's and about 5lbs or so on (lost right after the cycle when I last used it). In its way it's great for those competing in a weight limited class (I'm a super-heavy so...). It's obvious that when we come off we lose something. It's what we keep that's permanent. One could actually argue that the stronger drugs are worse for this gaining and losing.

This is EXACTLY why I love Sarms.

So many people hate on them but to be honest sure I could run a test/tren/deca cycle or something heavy like that and toss in some other shit and get massive in 12 weeks but then it fades and the strength gained on that cycle stresses joints, ligaments, etc.

Not hating on AAS at all as I use it but maybe once a year and more mild stuff like test only, test/primo, test/eq, test/deca/proviron, etc.

With Sarms I gain strength, lose body fat, and feel great. PCT is simple and effective and suppression is much less.

All the compounds we use are just different tools in the tool chest thats why I never hate on anyone wanting to run say an Anavar only cycle its just realize that its not a full blown AAS cycle so dont expect significant noticeable gains but again that should be understood by the user through research before just "taking what a buddy handed you or told you to take" at the gym.

Im not a huge fan of oral only cycles id rather see them use Sarms but thats me.

It's either or for me. I don't go crazy adding a ton of weight to the bar just cos I'm on whatever 'm using. I train according to a planned number I wanna hit. Heck, I've had more injuries off than on. The guys that can more or less add 40-80-kilos on (and more with a bench shirt) on bench press are the guys that get injured cos their tendons etc are WAYYYY behind in strength and will not get time to catch up.

Something I addressed in another of today's thread was the mind fuck (to do with bulking and cutting). It's a LOT easier to gain and feel ok with the additional 5 pounds of something like Var than it is to add 20lbs (if you're real lucky) on something like Tren and feel like dog meat. And it's (to quote Gearhead) 'hella easy' to do 2 small var cycles and add 10lbs, to be kept, per year. Ditto 3-6lbs year on year with 2 x cycles of sarms (and with a lot less sides).

See our sponsors deals for all of the above. Add 10lbs per year for a shit load of discounts. Save a fkin fortune not buying crazy shit amounts of harsh gear = win

Something I addressed in another of today's thread was the mind fuck (to do with bulking and cutting). It's a LOT easier to gain and feel ok with the additional 5 pounds of something like Var than it is to add 20lbs (if you're real lucky) on something like Tren and feel like dog meat. And it's (to quote Gearhead) 'hella easy' to do 2 small var cycles and add 10lbs, to be kept, per year. Ditto 3-6lbs year on year with 2 x cycles of sarms (and with a lot less sides).

See our sponsors deals for all of the above. Add 10lbs per year for a shit load of discounts. Save a fkin fortune not buying crazy shit amounts of harsh gear = win

Yup! I dont understand bulking then cutting. Why take the effort to add 20+ pounds of sloppy weight on cycle to then turn 180 degrees and try like fuck to lose that fat, keep strength (which you wont), and get lean.

Its like a maddening cycle. Id rather do the same and gain 5 pounds on a cycle and keep it than do that never ending bulk/cut stuff.

Again to each their own but I cant maintain that I stay the same diet and strenght training wise and slowly add weight to my lifts over a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom