Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Test-E First Cycle

D4Moose

Registered
Hey guys,

Looking to take a beginners’ cycle of anavar 50mg/day with 200mg/wk of test-e as a replacement for natural shutdown. Thinking of running a 10 wk cycle. I’ve got a PCT set up already (Clomid) but my question is: Do I need an AI while on cycle because of the test-e? Thanks for your insight.

I would have one on hand just in case. It is not a good time realizing you actually need it, and not having to immediately. Personally, I would say bump the test dose up to a full 350mg and run it for 10 to 12 weeks (dropping the anavar after 6 weeks). I also recommend a two serm PCT (clomid and nolva).

you can run the test lower and you will most certainly be fine without an AI

i have seen guys get estrogen issues on 200mg a week, remember that is still about 75mg's more than what your body naturally produces

thats not for anyone to say but you. You shouldnt need one at that low of a dose but that doesnt mean you wont. Ive seen guys on trt with lower doses that need it... not common but definitely possible... you should always have one on hand at the minimum

Back
Top Bottom