Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Testosterone ONLY Cycle...thoughts please?

BatmansFriend24

Registered
Hello I am 40 yrs old and this will be my 2nd ever cycle. My first was a Anavar ONLY cycle for 6 weeks and I finished up with Clomid. Even though I had heard a lot of negatives this cycle ripped me to shreds with pretty much no side effects. I work in the TV and Film Industry and being in great shape is a must. I have a good diet and enjoy my daily workouts...that being said I am not looking for mass and to get huge. I want to be nice and toned. I am 6 foot 195lbs right now at 40 yrs old. At 30 on my first cycle I was ripped at 8% body fat and 180lbs. Blood test looks great.

This cycle I was going to try this......Please give me your thoughts.

GP Cyp Test 250 (Testerone Cypionate ) and GP Oxan (Anavar Oxandrolone)

Week 1 - 10 - 10 weeks straight of Testosterone
Monday and Thursday Injections of 50 mg Testosterone = 100mg per week for the full 10 weeks

Week 3
100mg of Testosterone split into 2 injections
Monday -Wednesday 20 mg of ANAVAR
Thursday-Saturday 30mg of ANAVAR
Sunday OFF

Week 4
Monday-Saturday 30mg of ANAVAR
Sunday OFF

Week 5
Monday-Friday 40 mg of ANAVAR
Sunday OFF

Week 6
Monday-Friday 40mg of ANAVAR
Sunday OFF

Week 7
Monday-Saturday 30mg of ANAVAR
Sunday OFF

Week 8
Monday-Wednesday 30mg of ANAVAR
Thursday-Saturday 20mg of ANAVAR
Sunday OFF

I would love thoughts on this cycle.
Also since it is a very mild cycle what exact PCT should I get...when should I take and dosage, and WHERE can I get the PCT fast and reliably. I really appreciate everyones input. I will be dieting and intermitten fasting as well as working out 5-6 days a week only taking Sundays off. The PCT is really where I hope to get most info from you guys since of course I want to be as safe as possible!! God Bless!!

i dont know why you would go with only 100 mg of test... im a huge advocate of lower test but this doesnt make much sense at all... anavar only didnt either though so i see a trend here... i would at least go with 250 on it... regardless, you need a full pct either way.. you are still using steroids and still shutting yourself down, so it may be a lower dose of test but it still needs a full pct

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) 

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Thank you for taking the time to be very kind and informative. I just found out all my GP is fake and am going to see the guy who sold it to me tomorrow. I know he will refund me due to the fact he probably doesn't know. With that being said the first time I bought was from Pharma Group which is now steroidify. They did email me and tell me they are the new company and to order from them. The VAR and CLOMID were very good the one time I did order from them. All that being said yes I read a ton and so many different opinions on everything got me a bit turned around. At this point and after reading your post. I am going to start over....get my PCT first and then listen to what you said. Would you mind me asking some more questions?

Right, bump up Test to 300 wk, use Aromasin (AI) from day one and adjust it acording to blood work, if estradiol i too low, lower the AI, if to high, bump up AI. Take blood work middle cycle. There is a Perfect PCT sticky and its perfectly explained haha

just run the var by itself if you don't want to run a lot of test.

otherwise you can run the test at a TRT level. the whole 'var shuts you down so you must use test' is what most guys will tell you but they don't realize that all steroids shut you down so it does not matter lol

Yeah test is way too low not worth it! I like to hit 500mg a week minimum!

I would do the next:
250 mg a week of test (12 weeks)
50 mg of Anavar a day (6-8 weeks)
12.5 mg of aromasin (eod)
50 mg of clomid a day (though out the cycle)
40 mg of Nolva and after a few weeks drop to 20mg

I thank you for your input...it is making sense now....I will shut down no matter what...might as well do it right and proper PCT will get me back fast.

- - - Updated - - -

This actually sounds great.....but Clomid the entire cycle? Please explain PCT I am totally good with 250mg TEST and 50mg VAR ....do I not up the VAR at all or keep it at 50mg?

I thank you for your input...it is making sense now....I will shut down no matter what...might as well do it right and proper PCT will get me back fast.

- - - Updated - - -

This actually sounds great.....but Clomid the entire cycle? Please explain PCT I am totally good with 250mg TEST and 50mg VAR ....do I not up the VAR at all or keep it at 50mg?

Clomid will help with estrogen levels, I personally recommend it through out the entire cycle. About the Anavar yes I would say to keep it at 50 mg don't bring it higher than that, that those will help you out more than well for that you need

Hate to bother you and thanks for your advice. When you named those PCT can you further explain when how long and what amount to take again...I don't quite understand....also with Test Prop I was thinking 50mg every other day which would put me at 200mg per week....or should I take 75mg every other day? Thank you.

Opinions on TEST Prop or TEST Cypionate? Also my does on the VAR and going 7 weeks? Last question the PCT list at the bottom. Does that sound solid? Thanks again.

Gonna PIN in my but as much as possible and maybe gut and arm.

This cycle I was going to try this......Please give me your thoughts.

(Ive since returned what I got due to un authentic batch and serial numbers and am going with a top brand. Higher TEST dose per week and higher VAR per dose with no days off. Getting PCT together and ordering new stuff asap. Really appreciate a lot of the help on here guys.)

(Testerone Prop ) and (Anavar Oxandrolone)

Week 1
300mg of Test Prop 75mg every other day

Week 2

Week 3
VAR everyday 50mg

Week 4
VAR everyday 50mg

Week 5
VAR everyday 60mg

Week 6
VAR everyday 60mg

Week 7
VAR everyday 60mg

Week 8
VAR everyday 50mg

Week 9
VAR everyday 40mg

Week 10

END CYCLE

UPDATED PCT
(Clomid - Nolva - Aromasin - DG Organ ST - MK-2866 - GW-501516)

If you are going 10 weeks then dont use test prop. Use test E or C. Plus that eod pinning gets old fast

Back
Top Bottom