Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: High blood pressure on sust?

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    119
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    High blood pressure on sust?

    Hey guys, My blood-pressure has spiked after just 1cc of sust250 Monday. last years cycle with cyp 400mg per week left my BP perfect throughout the 10 weeks and pct.
    I ran cheap omnadren about 10 years ago with great results & no issues like this, so I figured another test blend would be similar.
    The gear is reputable & vetted.
    Iím apprehensive to continue @ 500mg per week as planned. Any advice or experiences like this ?

    Apologies if this is a duplicate, new to forum/ first thread.

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,550
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    maybe you just had a reaction to the gear/injection

    make sure you are using an AI
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  3. #3
    VIP Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,148
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Or maybe it has something to do with the shorter ester in the blend, don't know. I wouldn't trust just one reading so maybe monitor the situation for a couple of days and see if it still keeps happening.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    119
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Or maybe it has something to do with the shorter ester in the blend, don't know. I wouldn't trust just one reading so maybe monitor the situation for a couple of days and see if it still keeps happening.
    Sounds reasonable, Will do. Thanks Finn

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,644
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's also the issue, which almost never gets mentioned or asked about, of variation between products (as in they don't contain what they say they do).

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    119
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    There's also the issue, which almost never gets mentioned or asked about, of variation between products (as in they don't contain what they say they do).
    Organon sust, Turkish and pakastani havenít run the paki yet but the BP is still sky high.

    Would it be wise to give it 7-10 days to see if it smooths out before deciding to discontinue? Or stop immediately. I know blood pressure is the ďsilent killerĒ but Iíve never pulled the plug on a cycle early.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tb3003 View Post
    Organon sust, Turkish and pakastani havenít run the paki yet but the BP is still sky high.

    Would it be wise to give it 7-10 days to see if it smooths out before deciding to discontinue? Or stop immediately. I know blood pressure is the ďsilent killerĒ but Iíve never pulled the plug on a cycle early.
    So are you using an AI or no?

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    119
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    So are you using an AI or no?
    .25 arimidex eod

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,445
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You definitely need to be running an AI with this dose. Are you using Aromasin or Arimidex?

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tb3003 View Post
    .25 arimidex eod
    Then def get bloods done.

    You may need to up your dosage or something else could be off man. Also you AI could be bunk too. Lots of things it could be bloods are only way to confirm whats going on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •