Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anavar vs DBol for Pure Strength gains?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anavar vs DBol for Pure Strength gains?

I'm going to run a 10 week cycle of 500mg Test Cyp and 400mg EQ, with a 6 week kickstarter with either DBol or Anavar. I am running EQ 10 weeks because I am only interested in its performance enhancing benefits with endurance. I do not want to run a long 16 week cycle with it for that reason.

In your experience, how does Anavar compare with DBol in the strength gains category? I'm trying to decide if I should start my next cycle with a 6 week blast of Anavar 50mg/day or DBol 40mg/day. Which would yield better strength gains?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never done var. But dbol will make you strong. Its a strong compound . It kick in with me in about 4 days . I felt god like on it. the pumps you get with dbol are unreal.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never used anavar but I hear u get lil more strength from it plus not near as much water weight from anavar as dbol. But u pay 3 to 4 times as much for anavar vs dbol

Proficient Brother Moby Richard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dianabol for pure strength gains.

Die young...
    Die strong...
    Dianabol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Run the dbol at the start then anavar at the end of your cycle

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dbol is much better for strength!

Here's my favorite way to run them...

Anavar is a Class I anabolic steroid - and was designed to have a very strong separation
    of anabolic and androgenic effect... it is most effectively stacked with Class II compounds
    such as Dianabol or Androl.

Most people don't stack Anavar with Dbol for two reasons... first, we think of Anavar for cutting
    and Dbol for bulking - so it only makes sense to start the cycle with Dbol and end with Anavar.

Also both compounds aren't typically used for more than 6 weeks - but I am able to run them
    longer for the following reason...

Normally running both compounds together - you would break the - "only one oral rule" - however
    I like running these two at medium or a little lower level so you're not overdoing the oral compounds -
    which allows me to take advantage of these two together for much longer periods.

Dbol increases strength (and bloat) Anavar increases strength (no bloat - lean gains.)

I came across this in partial from hearing of Arnold and Mentzer running dbol at low doses for
    very long times.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moby Richard View Post
    Dianabol for pure strength gains.

Die young...
    Die strong...
    Dianabol
    Lol is this some cryptic way of telling me not to take DBol?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Dbol is much better for strength!

Here's my favorite way to run them...

Anavar is a Class I anabolic steroid - and was designed to have a very strong separation
    of anabolic and androgenic effect... it is most effectively stacked with Class II compounds
    such as Dianabol or Androl.

Most people don't stack Anavar with Dbol for two reasons... first, we think of Anavar for cutting
    and Dbol for bulking - so it only makes sense to start the cycle with Dbol and end with Anavar.

Also both compounds aren't typically used for more than 6 weeks - but I am able to run them
    longer for the following reason...

Normally running both compounds together - you would break the - "only one oral rule" - however
    I like running these two at medium or a little lower level so you're not overdoing the oral compounds -
    which allows me to take advantage of these two together for much longer periods.

Dbol increases strength (and bloat) Anavar increases strength (no bloat - lean gains.)

I came across this in partial from hearing of Arnold and Mentzer running dbol at low doses for
    very long times.
    Yea, this does sound awesome. But I don't think I could ever run two orals at once. Way too nervous about my liver. I take 3 liver supps every time I run an oral just out of paranoia. Tudca, Liv 52, and Milk Thistle. I think running DBol with EQ would be somewhat similar since EQ tends to cut pretty well too, no?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    forget either if you want endurance and halve your test dose and add GW
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I received var from Darius and i did see strength gains, like said above i did not bloat as much on it and very happy with results. I have not tried Dbol so i can not compare but i loved var and will try again, actuarially have some on the way. Great question and great job answering guys.

FISH ON

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast