Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar vs Sarms like Rad and LGD

powerup

Buff Brother
Isnt it arguable that Anavar may have a better safety to results ratio than some of the harsher SARMS like RAD and LGD? Its been around way longer, has been prescribed to humans, and compared to most other steroids is very mild on the liver. Iv never used LGD I have used Rad and Ostarine and love both but after using Anavar I must admit Anavar really blows anything Rad or Ostarine (even stacked together) have ever yielded. What do you think? 8 weeks of Var better results to sides ratio than 12 weeks of a Sarm? (not ostarine or S4)

I do like to run Ostarine for the summer tho since im usually drinking on the weekends Not sure if I could get away with that on Var.

Isnt it arguable that Anavar may have a better safety to results ratio than some of the harsher SARMS like RAD and LGD? Its been around way longer, has been prescribed to humans, and compared to most other steroids is very mild on the liver. Iv never used LGD I have used Rad and Ostarine and love both but after using Anavar I must admit Anavar really blows anything Rad or Ostarine (even stacked together) have ever yielded. What do you think? 8 weeks of Var better results to sides ratio than 12 weeks of a Sarm? (not ostarine or S4)

no clue how you can come up with lgd or rad being harsh... thats just ridiculous... there is no toxicity, no estrogen conversion and no where near the suppression of any steroid, including anavar... anavar is a toxic oral steorid... this is just way off base, not to mention you should not exceed 6 weeks of any oral aside from provirion...

I certainly wouldn't dispute the point that you will get more powerful results from steroids, even Anavar. However, to argue that legitimate SARMs are harsher or have more side effects would be a very tough sell. Even though anavar is less toxic then many other oral steroids, it still is hepatoxic and fully suppressive. Your arent going to see this hepatoxicity with sarms, and you should only see mild suppression at worst (assuming you sarms were real and not prohormones).

I never got a damn thing from anavar myself. However lgd was pretty great. I've never used RAD before.

I never used LGD myself. IV used Rad, even as high as 30mgs. The gains I got from Anavar did absolutely blow the Rad out of the water. Size about the same gains, strength gains way more on Var, and just a vascular "on gear" type look, especially in the shoulders Anavar smokes Rad.

I wasn't saying Rad or LGD are "harsh" but out of the mainstream Sarms it's the stronger ones.

I think we all would agree it's probably a better idea to take Anavar over S23 or YK which is why I didn't include them.

From my experience I got no negative sides from Rad or Anavar.

It's weird Anavar has been prescribed to treat liver problems.

Back
Top Bottom