Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Winstrol and test cycle

JC18

Registered
How's everyone's day going? I'm new to all this and I'm looking for some answers and advice. I'm on an anavar 60mg ed, winny 30mg Ed and test 500mg a week cycle and my order was messed and now I'm waiting for it. Only thing is I ran out of my anavar and winny and so I'm gonna be without it for probably 5 days. I'll continue with the test but will everything be okay? Can I just pick up where I left off with the var and winny?

How's everyone's day going? I'm new to all this and I'm looking for some answers and advice. I'm on an anavar 60mg ed, winny 30mg Ed and test 500mg a week cycle and my order was messed and now I'm waiting for it. Only thing is I ran out of my anavar and winny and so I'm gonna be without it for probably 5 days. I'll continue with the test but will everything be okay? Can I just pick up where I left off with the var and winny?

If it is going to be only five days, then, yes, just continue on as you had been.

Never start a cycle with half the stuff there.

Never will I understand why anyone would begin a cycle without first having everything that will be needed for that cycle.
Stock up, people! If you can't afford to stock up, then you should seriously reconsider whether or not you should be in this game. Your health and well-being are at stake.

if you don't use it for 5 days then you will live

Exactly! I mean, if I can go five days without a heroin fix, JC18, then you can damn sure live without AAS for five days!

Now I'm wondering if could go five days without a heroin fix. Hmm...

Exactly! I mean, if I can go five days without a heroin fix, JC18, then you can damn sure live without AAS for five days!

Now I'm wondering if could go five days without a heroin fix. Hmm...

Yeah cause....wait what?

This conversation just took a left turn at Albuquerque.

i completely agree.. .NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT EVERYTHING ON HAND... all your ancillaries, all your pct products and clearly all your compounds!

How long have you been on the winstrol and anavar? I wouldn't use them longer then 6 weeks anyways.

I would just finish off your cycle with testosterone only

I have stacked winny and var, and even though var is pretty mild, when stacked with winny it is rough on the liver. As others have suggested, just finish off with test. Next question is do you have your PCT lined up and ready?

I have stacked winny and var, and even though var is pretty mild, when stacked with winny it is rough on the liver. As others have suggested, just finish off with test. Next question is do you have your PCT lined up and ready?

So are you saying, Satan, that winstrol exacerbates anavar's deleterious effects on one's liver when used in conjunction with one another? If so, how so?

So are you saying, Satan, that winstrol exacerbates anavar's deleterious effects on one's liver when used in conjunction with one another? If so, how so?

They are both liver toxic, just that anavar is less so. Stacking them just adds more stress on the liver. The first time I did it without any liver sups, and learned the hard way when my bloods came in.

Back
Top Bottom