Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andarine S4 and Cardarine GW-501516 Log

Day 18

Weight: 262

8 min stretch

4 min jump rope

Strict BB Shoulder Press: 125x8, 155x6, 3x175x4

Push press: 2x205x4

Shrugs: 305x9x10x10

Shrugs with straps: 395x10, 445x8

Shrug Holds: 2x25 seconds

Seated Arnold Press: 45'sx6, 65'sx6, 75'sx4

Hammer Curl to Neutral Grip Press: 3x30'sx6

5 minutes rotator cuff banding work

Finished with 3 sets of 60 pound EZ bar curls, just to see how they felt. No pain!

Day 19

Great sleep. Working out earlier than usual but keeping it light today.

5 min stretch

10 min bodyweight circuit

EZ Bar Curls, 4 sec eccentric: 4x40x6-8

Hammer curls, 3 sec up, 3 sec down: 2x20'sx6

Hanging Scapula Squeeze:3x5

Body Hangs:3x10 seconds

Hanging Knee to Chest:2x10

Hanging Ankle to Bar (?): 2x5

Wide Grip Pullups: 4x1

Twisting Standing Medball Throws:1x13.2x5 each side

So basically every exercise after the circuit is an exercise that used to give my elbow aggravation. I'm talking a month ago I would have stopped short of all of these exercises because my left elbow would have been in pain. Today I felt almost nothing at all. I didn't feel any pain but a couple times I felt slight twinges or tweaks. I really think that the storm's are the only thing I can credit with having fixed my pain issue because it's been nine months of not being able to do these exercises without pain.

Day 23
Missed a few days while I was out of town. Kept taking my SARMS on the same schedule. Had two good workout days over the last four. Won't post them because I don't remember everything, but they were good. Plus hiked a mile on another day and a little swimming on another day. Frankly, I drank a lot of tequila with lime and topo chico, over the weekend. But, when I returned home and woke up on Monday, my weight was only a pound heavier than day 18. I ate fairly well, so that helped but typically this would have been a 5 pound gain. So that's good. No more travels planned for the next 3 weeks, so really buckling down over the next 21 days. Let's get it.

Day 24
Decent sleep. Running out of ZMA and Onnit New Mood. Don't think I'll re-up the New Mood. Didn't workout yesterday and woke up today as the same weight so I'm going to track my intake better over the next few days to make sure I'm in the Keto range. My back has been killing me since Day 22. Not sure the issue, but I did a lot of stretching today and it loosened up. Picked up 225 to try to do an "easy" deadlift, and that wasn't happening. Went to leg press and that hurt. So just did a bodyweight circuit after a 5 minute walk.

Weight: 263

Day 25
Live in Houston, so today was spent Hurricane Harvey prepping and didn't have time for a workout. Decided to do a 24-hour fast today as well. Had about 1000 calories at 7:00 pm and plan to not eat again until that time tomorrow. Will probably make that a cardio day, as well. Trying to jump start some weight loss and might start doing this once a week....At least on days I'm working.

Weight: 263

Day 35
So, Hurricane Harvey hit. And while my home is fine, my workout schedule got crushed. Are there things I could have done while stuck inside for days while it rained? Yes. Did I do them? No. My gym is still closed but another LA Fitness opened up 5 days ago that is a bit of a drive to get to but I've made it there twice and have gone for 2-30 minute run/walk/jogs on dry days. My gym SHOULD open in 3 days but until then I'm going to stick to run/walk/jog. See if I can get my cardio up. Weighed in heavy today at 265.2 which basically means I'm right where I was 35 days ago as far as that's concerned.

On the positive side, I was able to do sets up pullups for 4 reps per set and bicep curls. Again, because of my elbow tendon/ligament issues that is huge. If nothing else is gained from taking these supplements (although I hope I can hammer down and drop some weight) this is a great reason alone to be glad I did, assuming it keeps getting better. Will try to update more now that I'm back in action.

Day 36
More cardio today. Shaved 20 seconds off my mile pace, which is slow, for 2.5 miles. Might do a medicine ball workout tomorrow with some movement activities.

Weight:262.4

Back
Top Bottom