Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andarine S4 and Cardarine GW-501516 Log

Ballfeezy

Registered
Hey guys,
Decided since this is my first time taking SARMS I would do my best to track how it goes. I'll be taking 25mg Andarine ED for the first two weeks in effort to avoid any vision sides. This will be split into morning and evening doses of 0.25ml. After 2 weeks, it will be split into a morning and night dose of 0.5ml each, for a total of 50mg ED.
I will also be taking 20mg Cardarine ED, split into 0.5ml, both morning and night.

My current stats:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 265 lbs
BF%: 30.1%

I'm currently trying to adhere to a ketogenic diet and an average days macros look like:
Calories: 2592
Fat: 163.5g
Carb/net carb: 70/55g
Protein: 195g
I also will be intermittent fasting 16/8.

I started this week on Monday at 270lbs and am already down to 265lbs with light exercise and diet this week. Probably mostly water weight.

I work 7 days on/ 7 days off of night shifts so my morning time is about 2pm and will workout around 3. Therefore, I'll probably be taking my doses at about 7am and 2pm. Is there any issue with not taking them exactly 12 hours apart?

I'll try to post my workouts as much as possible. Cheers!

Day 1
I can definitely taste the alcohol in these SARMS. Chased them down with Vasocor pre workout that I only have about a weeks worth of left, and will switch to coffee after that.

Weight: 264.4

Workout

10 min stretch

Treadmill: 5 min jog + 10 min HIIT

Front Squats: 225x6, 245x6, 2x275x4

Alternating BB Stepups: 3x225x4 each leg

Bench Press: 2x275x6, 1x275x5

Incline DB Press w/ Twist: 3x80x8

10 min Sauna

My last night of work so I do these combination body part days. In my week off I'll focus more on individual muscle groups.

Day 1 starting photo. Only up from here...:D
2zsw7l3.png

Great log - I really like the details. I will definitely follow up on your progress! Keep us posted!

P.S. Your pic did not get uploaded.

I will be following along your log brother. I'm really curious to see how intermediate fasting works for you.

Your photo did not upload. Try using imgur.com

Just a tip - if you want to run a keto diet, you want to keep your net carbs under 30g. Otherwise you won't get into ketosis.

I will be following along your log brother. I'm really curious to see how intermediate fasting works for you.

Your photo did not upload. Try using imgur.com

Just a tip - if you want to run a keto diet, you want to keep your net carbs under 30g. Otherwise you won't get into ketosis.

Thanks, we'll see if this link works instead.
Yeah, I'm going to taper down to under 30g of carbs.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CMbyT9po4DhVZxaA3

Day 2
Today, was my first day off from work, and since I get off work at 6a.m., (took SARMS about 7a.m.), I didn't want to waste it all sleeping. So, I got about 4 hours of sleep, woke up at noon and played 18 holes of golf...in Texas....it's hot. After the 4 hour golf round, I didn't want to miss a workout, so I got home, took my SARMS chased with Vasocor and got the gym about 8p.m.

Weight: 263.5

5 min stretch

Standing BB Press: 125x12, 135x8, 2x155x6, 155x3

Standing Arnold Press: 3x60x5

Front/Lateral/Rear Delt Raises: 3x15x5

High Pulls: 2x110x6

Alternating Front/ Behind the Neck Presses: 2x100x10

Not a bad workout and had decent energy, considering the day.

This is a great log so far. I love to golf too! I don't get out enough.....maybe 10 rounds per summer.

I would probably just bump up the S4 to 50mg. The vision sides are way overblown. If you get them and they bug you just drop down and it will go away.

This is a great log so far. I love to golf too! I don't get out enough.....maybe 10 rounds per summer.

I would probably just bump up the S4 to 50mg. The vision sides are way overblown. If you get them and they bug you just drop down and it will go away.

Yeah, I'm going to try to get in 3 rounds this week!

Yea, I'm going to speed up my dosage time table.

Day 3
Had great sleep last night. Took my normal doses at about 11a.m., so a little later than I meant too. Today, I decided to increase my S4 dosage timetable and take it more often. So, I took another 0.25ml (12.5gm) dose at 5p.m. and will take another, with my Cardarine tonight around 12a.m. for a 0.75ml (37.5gm) total of S4. Going to shoot for every 6-8 for S4.

Weight: 262.2

10min Stretch

Deadlift: 225x8, 315x6, 405x6, 425x5, 425x3

T-Bar Row with Rope: 3x4 Platesx5
This was hell on my grip. I can't remember what this is actually called, either. Usually with a neutral grip, not a rope.

Neutral Grip Seated Cable Row: 100x10, 160x10, 220x6x2

Pronated Grip Machine Front Pulldowns: 180x8, 2x230x6

Lying Pullovers:100x10, 2x110x10

10min Hot Tub

Was going to swim some laps but the pool was packed. This workout was pretty good. Lots of energy. Actually, I was going to end with some one arm dumbbell rows but decided to do some cardio in pool, instead. Wrong idea, there.

Also, I've had some sort of elbow tendonitis since November '16, that's kept me from doing pullups or any kind of bicep curls. But, I didn't feel any aggravation today... That's a new thing for a back day. Could SARMS be fixing my tendonitis?! Keep you posted.

S4 and cardarine do not aggravate tendonitis. a lot of steroids do so that is what you are noticing

less pressure on your body, thats why sarm's are a good option for guys who are beat up

SARMS are fantastic for recovery. I think a multiple factors are fixing your tendonitis - the SARMS, improved diet, smarter training approach etc.

Great log brother. I am following along. Thanks for being so detailed with it!

Nice update and looks like a solid workout. Great to hear about the lack of pain due to tendonitis too. SARMs are great compounds. Ostarine is a really good one for healing and recovery.

Day 4
Didn't want to miss yesterday's activity. Golf. We'll call that an "active recovery" day. Truthfully, my back is crazy sore (not pain) from those deadlifts. So a rest day was needed. Date night with girlfriend too so a little slip in the diet. Gotta quit making excuses and stick to the diet, though.

Day 5
Back on the program. Lots of sleep. I forgot to list the other supplements I take on a daily basis too, so I'll do that now.

Dietary Supplements:
10g Creatine Monohydrate, O.N. multivitamin, CLA, Glucosamine Chondroitin, ZMA, Onnit New Mood, Advil.

Weight: 265.0 (fucking date night)

5 Min Stretch

Incline Bench Press: 225x8, 245x6, 255x5,4

DB Bench Press: 3x100'sx10...Highest weight LA Fitness has at this location, otherwise I would have gone more weight/less reps.

Cable Flys: 32.5x8, 37.5x6, 40x6

Skullcrushers: 90x10, 100x8,4

DB Skullcrushers: 27.5x8,6,4

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions: 3x75x8

BW Dips: 1x10...I was smoked.

Day 5
I've been hitting up Snap Kitchen for my meals and supplement them with hard boiled eggs, avocados and a few other things. Not a lot of options for Keto friendly diets, so eating a lot of steak, green beans and cauliflower...which I'm cool with.

Weight: 265.4 (still paying for date night)

10 Min Stretch

Front Squats: 225x8, 275x6, 295x5, 315x3,2

Alternating BB Lunges: 135x5 each leg, 185x4,3

Straight Leg Deadlift: 3x225x8

Calf Extensions on Leg Press: 3x3plates/sidex20

Seated Leg Extensions: 170x10, 220x8, 265x6, 295x6

Lying Hamstring Curls: 140x10...felt a tweak in the right hammy so called it quits.

Day 8
Slept like shit, thanks to the girlfriend's dog. But worked out after my second dose of S4 and had plenty of energy. Didn't weigh in today because of staying at her place so, no update there.

5 Min Stretch

Today's workout was a bunch of bodyweight exercises done with less than 30 seconds rest between exercises. Stepups, jump rope, crunches, pushups, side lunges, for example and finished with some 30" box drop jumps. Good workout. Lots of sweat.

Back
Top Bottom