Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andarine S4, Cardarine GW501516, Ostarine MK 2866 dosage

An update with the cycle, this is my 19th day taking SARMS, it was some bad period at work so I was away from home and I was limited with gym, I trained 7 days only at home some push ups and abs workout, and 11 days at gym.
I am not satisfied with fat burning, maybe it's too early to see some amazing results, maybe it is because I skipped some workouts.
My strength and endurance are increased, maybe a little muscle mass but still nothing special, I feel a little suppression and a little libido reduction, from S4 I feel yesterday and today problem with adjustment when I enter room with different light.
Now I take 25 mg Ostarine, 50mg S4, 20mg Cardarine.
I am considering about taking albuterol along with SARMS, I could take it from local pharmacy an it's pretty cheap (0.9 euro for bottle of 100 tablets of 2mg, its sold by the name Salbutamol). If I take this, how much is recommended dosage for fat loss?

An update with the cycle, this is my 19th day taking SARMS, it was some bad period at work so I was away from home and I was limited with gym, I trained 7 days only at home some push ups and abs workout, and 11 days at gym.
I am not satisfied with fat burning, maybe it's too early to see some amazing results, maybe it is because I skipped some workouts.
My strength and endurance are increased, maybe a little muscle mass but still nothing special, I feel a little suppression and a little libido reduction, from S4 I feel yesterday and today problem with adjustment when I enter room with different light.
I am considering about taking albuterol along with SARMS, I could take it from local pharmacy an it's pretty cheap (0.9 euro for bottle of 100 tablets of 2mg, its sold by the name Salbutamol). If I take this, how much is recommended dosage for fat loss?

This article on albuterol will answer all your questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/albuterol-sulfate

What's your diet like??

What's your diet like??

At the beginning of the cycle I started with ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting of 48 hours, but the last 7 days I was not able to go strictly with this diet so I started to eat about 80gr of carbs per day mostly from bread and rice, the rest of calories is from fat and protein. (total about 2100-2300 kkal per day).
Now I am back at home from work, so I started again with ketogenic diet and this two days 1.5 hour of weight training and 45 minutes cardio.

I would like to try from tomorrow MI40X from Ben Pakulski, I found it on torrent and It looks to me like nice workout program. Do you have experience with Mi40x?

you won't see fat loss results on sarm's until the 2nd month in my experience, and that is even with using cardarine solo

it is happening but hard to notice because you are burning fat and gaining lean muscle mass, so the fat loss is hard to tell and is very subtle. it isn't like hopping on DNP and losing a pound a day

you won't see fat loss results on sarm's until the 2nd month in my experience, and that is even with using cardarine solo

it is happening but hard to notice because you are burning fat and gaining lean muscle mass, so the fat loss is hard to tell and is very subtle. it isn't like hopping on DNP and losing a pound a day

I am 86kg now and more lean especially around the belly, but I have pretty much to cut on legs and to see my lower abs.
I will take salbutamol next week to speed up cutting, probably for two weeks than pause for two weeks and two weeks again before the vacataion.

A little update:
32 days in a row with ostarine, cardarine, andarine stack.
3 days in a row 12mg of salbutamol.
I dropped pretty much fat, but I am still 86kg, I've put some muscle mass especially on shoulders, chest and trappesius.
I don't like the salbutamol, my hands are shaking a little and my heart rate is increased, but at the same time I feel stronger.
Last 6 days I have less time for cardio and I made only 2 times x 20 minutes, but I trained 6 days per week (every muscle group twice per week).
I have ostarine for 3 weeks, so I need to make another order, I am considering to take ligandrol instead of ostarine, or Ibutamoren (with ibutamoren I am afraid about hunger, I feel pretty much hunger last 5 days), I've read that they are more potent than ostarine.

A little update:
32 days in a row with ostarine, cardarine, andarine stack.
3 days in a row 12mg of salbutamol.
I dropped pretty much fat, but I am still 86kg, I've put some muscle mass especially on shoulders, chest and trappesius.
I don't like the salbutamol, my hands are shaking a little and my heart rate is increased, but at the same time I feel stronger.
Last 6 days I have less time for cardio and I made only 2 times x 20 minutes, but I trained 6 days per week (every muscle group twice per week).
I have ostarine for 3 weeks, so I need to make another order, I am considering to take ligandrol instead of ostarine, or Ibutamoren (with ibutamoren I am afraid about hunger, I feel pretty much hunger last 5 days), I've read that they are more potent than ostarine.

bro good update...you da man

I've made some research on Internet, and I am confused why on alibaba are selling SARMS so cheap.
Have someone ordered SARMS from Alibaba?
I am pretty short with cash, and I am not 100% satisfied with products from maxmusclesupp.

I've made some research on Internet, and I am confused why on alibaba are selling SARMS so cheap.
I am pretty short with cash, and I am not 100% satisfied with products from maxmusclesupp.

brother...all alibaba sellers are scammers...i got damn laundry detergent when i ordered there...asshole scammers...almost poisoned me!

You don't actually buy from Alibaba but a seller. Just like eBay. Same issues and risks

anybody can sell anything on there. it isn't Alibaba that are the sellers, it is vendors on there

it is like going to a flea market. vendors pay to be there and sell shit. most of the sellers at flea markets are crooks and sell ripoff items. they are hustlers. on alibaba it is like 99.9% of people who are crooks

I would be VERY cautious ordering off alibabba bro. There's no regulation. It's like craigs list. Anyone can put up an ad.

I wouldn't mess with sarms powders. No one is getting that shit tested. It would cost thousands and access to a university lab. Just stick to sources with good reputations. Cheap sarms are also a huge red flag.

In fact, no one tests all of the sarms on the Internet. To be honest, I made mistake with taking SARMS instead of standard gear, my friend took Anavar, Winstrol and Propionate and he's few classes better than me for two months for the same money.
On this forum are recommended SARMS1, but the price of their sarms is pretty high, for that amount of money I could easily find HGH from good source, that shit is amazing, I know people that took it few months ago.
I don't know, I need to take ostarine and andarine for 6 weeks, but I am not sure from where.
Also I am confused about the form of SARMS, on some sites I've read that liquid SARMS are better and they have better bioavailability, on other that capsulated SARMS are the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom