Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AndroGel for 1st test cycle? Opinions?

You will notice nothing what so ever from that dosage. Oral testosterone creams have a very poor absorption rate.

If you want to use testosterone, get an injectable

thats a complete waste and thats also not something people cycle with... they just use it as its prescribed but definitely dont use it for cycling

I’m going to disagree with the boys slightly on this. Here’s why- here’s where I agree - androgel isn’t going to be a “cycle”. If your going to cycle it then just use injectable. But- I have a close friend who works in a high security prison where he is tested at random. It is a mandatory test if it’s requested. He used to cycle but ended realizing his job was not worth it. So- he is prescribed androgel from a doctor- he simply ups the dose when he wants to “cycle”. This method will never give him the levels like injections but it certainly is working for him. So I don’t think androgel is a waste of money. It clearly works and is useful in certain situations.

Back
Top Bottom