Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel question/help

David1990

Registered
I received my bottle of testosterone gel but was wondering if an on cycle would be appropriate with the gel? I have ran injectable anabolics in the past but never used gel before.

Don't try to run a cycle with a gel. Stick with injectable testosterone esters.

The gel is so short term it’s barely worth it. It depends on your goals but if it’s solely for recovery even very small doses of injectable testosterone has proven to aid in increase of recovery.

yeah of course you can run it and then use a steroid with it. no different than using a small dose of test in your cycle

keep in mind though that androgel absorbs much less than injecting and it is much more of a pain applying that daily then it would be to just inject instead. i would request your doc put you on injectable if he is giving you a script, and if he won't then find one who will that is covered on your insurance

yeah of course you can run it and then use a steroid with it. no different than using a small dose of test in your cycle

keep in mind though that androgel absorbs much less than injecting and it is much more of a pain applying that daily then it would be to just inject instead. i would request your doc put you on injectable if he is giving you a script, and if he won't then find one who will that is covered on your insurance

So it would be pointless to take arimidex with gel?

I received my bottle of testosterone gel but was wondering if an on cycle would be appropriate with the gel? I have ran injectable anabolics in the past but never used gel before.

Why are you using the gel? TRT?

I have to say I am not a fan of these gels at all. The whole process of applying them is just such a friggin pain in the buttocks.

I have to say I am not a fan of these gels at all. The whole process of applying them is just such a friggin pain in the buttocks.

in the same boat as you. wouldn’t ever reccomend the gel.

especially if you got a women, you don’t want to get some of that gel on her lol

To run enough gel to be wirrt a cycle youd have to lather a lot of the stuff. Hardly seems worth it to me. The bioavailability is less than injectables and has a higher conversion rate to estrogen as well

Back
Top Bottom