Thread: Another Beginner SARM Stack Advice

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Wink Another Beginner SARM Stack Advice

Hi all,

I have just bought LGD by Focused Nutrition and some Torem locally and of course after months of researching ONLY just discover the hundreds of posts on here saying to avoid powdered SARMs. Regardless I cant return them so I am going to take it easy and give it a crack anyways. I am from Australia and the local forums back this stuff up so I guess it is hit and miss.
    1-2 5mg LGD
    3-8 10mg LGD
    9-10 60mg Torem
    11-12 30mg Torem
    6-12 DAA

If this fails I will definitely be ordering straight from SARMS1. I live in Australia so it is looking costly for a good 12 week cycle. After all the research done here and elsewhere i have come up with the following stack and am after advice on the following:

25 year old male - 5,11 - 217 pounds - 16-18% BF - Lifting for 4 years - Solid diet of about 2500 Cals (just above maint for me, will put up when on cycle)

1-12 10mg LGD (build up to 10)
    1-12 50mg S4
    6-12 GW
    8-16 HCGen
    13-16 Clomid 12.5mg

That ^^^^ on a good day (maybe a loose coupon and the Aus dollar going up) will net me $1000 au. If i refuse to pin, this feels like my only option.

Cheers and dont flame me too hard, im just another aussie cobber looking for an edge over all the boys pinning around here.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pinning really isn't that bad brother. With a 23-25gauge, you don't even feel it. Saying that, sarms are a great alternative to aas. Hopefully your LGD does not have pro hormones in it as well. This can obviously lead to issues. I'm glad it has good reviews though so it may just be sarms. This is typically how I would lay out a triple stack with LGD...

1-12 cardarine 20mg per day
    1-12 andarine 50mg per day
    1-12 LGD 10mg per day

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate S at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Pinning really isn't that bad brother. With a 23-25gauge, you don't even feel it. Saying that, sarms are a great alternative to aas. Hopefully your LGD does not have pro hormones in it as well. This can obviously lead to issues. I'm glad it has good reviews though so it may just be sarms. This is typically how I would lay out a triple stack with LGD...

1-12 LGD 10mg per day

clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day

This looks good. However, split up your cardarine and S4 daily dosages into an AM and PM dosage. Ideally take the first haft with breakfast and the second haft before your workout.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1-12 LGD 10mg per day

clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day

Yeah I've got nothing against people who do, just because of where I live I'd find it hard to hide/manage. Plus I'd like to work my way up to that, if I decide to take this any further.

I've seen that layout a few times around. Though I have read a few times to drop the nolva and halve the clomid. What do you think? Is n2guard absolutely necessary?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You will be fine with only one serm so just choose either clomid or Nolva. N2Guard is great to take with your sarms pct but the issue here is that we don't really know what is in the capsules. If there is anything liver toxic like PHs then N2Guard is absolutely necessary. If you have simply sarms in a cap then you could do without. It is beneficial but not necessary.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You will be fine with only one serm so just choose either clomid or Nolva. N2Guard is great to take with your sarms pct but the issue here is that we don't really know what is in the capsules. If there is anything liver toxic like PHs then N2Guard is absolutely necessary. If you have simply sarms in a cap then you could do without. It is beneficial but not necessary.
    Thanks, appreciate your time and expertise

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeTheTank View Post
    Thanks, appreciate your time and expertise
    You got it brother. We always want to help, give good advice, and make sure everyone is safe.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Apologies Masonic, I really asked too much here. Let's assume the caps are LGD, can you give your thoughts on the below:

1-8 10mg LGD
    1-12 DAA 4-6g? Should I only run this later?
    9-12 Torem 60mg

Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeTheTank View Post
    Apologies Masonic, I really asked too much here. Let's assume the caps are LGD, can you give your thoughts on the below:

1-8 10mg LGD
    1-12 DAA 4-6g? Should I only run this later?
    9-12 Torem 60mg

Thanks
    Heres what I would recommend assuming your LGD is legit...

1-8 LGD 10mg per day
    8-12 hcgenerate 5 caps per day (1 bottle total)

I would keep it simple. There is no need for the torem since LGD does not aromatize into estrogen. After the cycle, I would skip the daa and go with a more inclusive test booster like hcgenerate. That will have you covered in the case that you do experience a bit of shutdown. Not everyone does but better to be safe.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you got sound advice above.

Make sure you are really keeping an eye out for issues due to crap sarms. I hope it works out for you. Good luck