Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Gyno Thread

Thanks for the feedback. I should getting my lab results any day now. I'm pretty well dialed in now and I'm currently not experiencing any E related sides so im pretty sure my gyno is not recent.

I have some Aromasin so im going to start running a low dose depending on my bloods and see if that will help. I may pick up a little Nolva just in case.

Stupid question but I assume I don't want to change anything with my TRT protocol? I'm on 100mg a week so I was going to stay with that just adding Aromasin and possibly Nolva.

Thanks for the feedback. I should getting my lab results any day now. I'm pretty well dialed in now and I'm currently not experiencing any E related sides so im pretty sure my gyno is not recent.

I have some Aromasin so im going to start running a low dose depending on my bloods and see if that will help. I may pick up a little Nolva just in case.

Stupid question but I assume I don't want to change anything with my TRT protocol? I'm on 100mg a week so I was going to stay with that just adding Aromasin and possibly Nolva.
If bloods came back good, no need to make adjustments. if anything you could add tamox only if needed.. adding higher AI dosages won't target gyno side right away or estro issues, it would take weeks.. leave everything alone.. an if you get issues at the nips, use tamox to target them.. leave estro where it is at 100mg of test. that will be the balance your body needs..

if it doesn't then just stop the test entirely and get the gyno taken care of, then go back on. it is going to help treat it faster that way

Thanks Steve, thats what I wasn't sure about. It is a very mild case. At 18+% I was carrying a little fat in my chest so it sort of blended in but as I lean out it is becoming more pronounced. Pretty sure its from when I was with my TRT clinic and he had me taking too much test. No problems now that I am doing it myself and have things dialed in.

I'm hoping I can stay on and get rid of it with some Nolva but worst case, I'll come off the test for a couple months to help clear it up.

Back
Top Bottom