Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Gyno Thread

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I think I may have picked up a little gyno, most likely when I first got on TRT and my doc was overdosing me. I self administer my TRT now and get bloods about every 3 months to keep my levels in check.

I never had pain, sensitivity or itchiness but I can feel some hard lumps right under both nipples and they seem to be slightly pointy or cone shaped. It is barely noticeable but I see it at the right angle in the mirror.

I was hoping I was just holding some fat in my chest but I have cut a few percent and I still see it.

I don't think I need the full anti-gyno protocol but am thinking about running a little letro to try to clear it up.

I was thinking about running 1.5mg for 1 week then bumping it up to 2.5mg for 3 more weeks. How does this sound?

Also, I am 4 weeks into a 12 week SARMs cutting cycle (GW,S4 & MK2866) and making great progress. I know the letro will crash my estrogen and make me feel like shit. Should I wait until after my cut to run the letro or start now?

Monstrous, just curious. If you didn’t have letro but had aromasin and nolva how would you use the 2 to treat what op mentioned?

you need to get bloodwork before you start using letro so you can see exactly what kind of issue you have... letro is too strong to just start using without knowing where you are at...

- - - Updated - - -

To treat gyno :
Letrozole 5mg ED
Tamoxifen 60mg ED for 2 weeks then use half dosage for 2 weeks and you probably ok in the end
why are you telling people to use letro and anti gyno protocols when you have not seen bloodwork and it was even indicated it wasnt thought to be anything big... SMFH... great way to get people worse off! ridiculous ... SMFH

you need to get bloodwork before you start using letro so you can see exactly what kind of issue you have... letro is too strong to just start using without knowing where you are at...

Thanks man, my last bloods were fine. Estrogen was within normal range. I'm going to get bloodwork again this week so we'll see how things look.

If the gyno is actually from a couple years ago and I've since gotten my levels under control, isn't is possible that I could still have gyno now without my bloodwork showing anything abnormal?

Thanks man, my last bloods were fine. Estrogen was within normal range. I'm going to get bloodwork again this week so we'll see how things look.

If the gyno is actually from a couple years ago and I've since gotten my levels under control, isn't is possible that I could still have gyno now without my bloodwork showing anything abnormal?

Sure its possible bro.

I think I may have picked up a little gyno, most likely when I first got on TRT and my doc was overdosing me. ?

you got advice above on what to do. i personally would recommend spending the next month or two eradicating the gyno, focus on that as much as it sucks to slam estrogen you gotta do it.

i wish we lived in a world where doctors were just as responsible for their errors as a cashier at walmart. they arrest cashiers whose tills are short, yet docs continuously fuck up and nothing.

what you are posting is the #1 problem i see from clients who come to me. being over prescribed. the reason doctors do this is 2 reasons. 1. to make more money and 2. cause they think more is better.

it isn't. this is why i push guys to always be your own doctor. never over dose TRT. less is better, not more is better. morons will say 'but i feel better on a higher dosage' .. as if that is the basis on how to do trt or something.

Last edited:
I dont know nothing Dylan Gymelly but at least i have results . You are someone that lose is youtube channel , look natural and knows alot about anything . I achieve your body naturally without any drugs and training at home .

BE HUMBLE if you are searching to be someone on fitness industry . If your goal is have followers treat them as equal not as a superior person because you are not , you are a skinny anoretic look .

You dont compete , so for you to have sucess you need social medias but being arrogant and superior you will never achieve nothing . You dont like me i understand why . Me to because i like PUSSY . Im here to teach what i know but at same time learn because i do this for love not to be famous or superior than the others here . RESPECT my work and my opinions as i respect and never desrespect anyone here

I dont know nothing Dylan Gymelly but at least i have results . You are someone that lose is youtube channel , look natural and knows alot about anything . I achieve your body naturally without any drugs and training at home .

BE HUMBLE if you are searching to be someone on fitness industry . If your goal is have followers treat them as equal not as a superior person because you are not , you are a skinny anoretic look .

You dont compete , so for you to have sucess you need social medias but being arrogant and superior you will never achieve nothing . You dont like me i understand why . Me to because i like PUSSY . Im here to teach what i know but at same time learn because i do this for love not to be famous or superior than the others here . RESPECT my work and my opinions as i respect and never desrespect anyone here

Anyone can take a bunch of shit, have the genetics snd get big dude. That doesnt make u intelligent whatsoever. Im not a meathead nor a bodybuilder and never claimed to be. Im an athlete who has far more knowledge and know how than you could ever dream. You put people in danger with your so called advice and its wrong! Its wreckless and careless

If you have all that knowlage , use it and be more humble and friendly then you will have alot of sucess on social medias . Im here to do my work and learn, not to criticize the opinions of the others . Use your potential and knowlage to grow your social medias

If you have all that knowlage , use it and be more humble and friendly then you will have alot of sucess on social medias . Im here to do my work and learn, not to criticize the opinions of the others . Use your potential and knowlage to grow your social medias

Thanks but i dont need advice on how to grow social media. I make comments when people are put in harms way and thats why ive made the comments at you

123320892_368225144617494_8035896895960234495_n.jpg

This condition i achieve with 250mg test only . alot of cardio and keto

Is not knowlage be my own coach for 23 years . So if i have no knowlage my genetics are superior to Ronnie . What is knlowlage ? is tell that 750mg test is a super huge dosage ? I dont have time for this.

Is not knowlage be my own coach for 23 years . So if i have no knowlage my genetics are superior to Ronnie . What is knlowlage ? is tell that 750mg test is a super huge dosage ? I dont have time for this.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Dylan, I hope everything is okay with you man there seems to be a pattern where you are acting a bit out of character. We all have our moments, yet it's quite clear that you seem really irritated and bothered by a particular member that is participating. From what I have observed here is the original poster simply had his thought process supported, with the protocol that has been around for quite some time and it is not unusual to see people suggest it and it is not out of the ordinary for others to support someone's direction by the questions they had.

Come on man. Let's all chill.

Since when has this lifestyle been a one size fits all with standard cookie cutter protocols?

Everybody is here to listen, share and be better educated in the end.

Let's all stick to the formula that works best for everybody.

Is it entirely necessary to over criticize, at every opportunity that presents itself? Come man.

Let's all have a good day, everything is hypersensitive in the world. We have an outlet here where we can escape to with something we enjoy. So, let's enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom