Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Newbie question about Var

MYRECBOY

Registered
Hi Guys,
Thanks to everyone on here who gave me advice. It really helps as I'm new to all of this. I am interested in experimenting with anavar.

My question is, has anyone heard of anyone having any issues with their kidneys as a result of taking anavar for 2 or 3 months?

I have no disease / illness of the kidneys, but they are a bit 'sluggish' as one medical professional pointed out. Just the hand I was dealt I guess. The net result is I pee a lot, assuming I drink coffee and 2 litres of water a day.

Hi Guys,
Thanks to everyone on here who gave me advice. It really helps as I'm new to all of this. I am interested in experimenting with anavar.

My question is, has anyone heard of anyone having any issues with their kidneys as a result of taking anavar for 2 or 3 months?

I have no disease / illness of the kidneys, but they are a bit 'sluggish' as one medical professional pointed out. Just the hand I was dealt I guess. The net result is I pee a lot, assuming I drink coffee and 2 litres of water a day.

Hi bro, stay away from only oral cycles and never do a cycle without testosterone . The best to use is testosterone . If you need to grow add deca and dbol , if you want to get shreded add trenbolone and masteron . basics always woirk

Hi bro, stay away from only oral cycles and never do a cycle without testosterone . The best to use is testosterone . If you need to grow add deca and dbol , if you want to get shreded add trenbolone and masteron . basics always woirk

Thanks Monstro. Apologies for not being clear, but I am on TRT right now. So I thought I could add the Var to it for 6 to 8 weeks. Like I said above, my only real issue is any affect on kidney function. But maybe I'm worrying over nothing, if its only 6 to 8 weeks?

Var is pretty mild in terms of damage to your organs. But with any underlying organ issues I'd be doubly cautious were it me.

kidney's become strained due to large mass and yes steroid use.

i've seen the studies and the studies don't lie. that is why we use steroids smartly and take plenty of time off

i would not exceed 8 weeks with any toxic oral steroid.

Hi Guys,

You can have liver issues by abusing oral steroids but kidneys just a bit. If you want to use anavar for 3 months, it's safe if you take it with a strong liver/organ/body support supplement. Go with n2guard 7 caps per day, split into 2 doses, stack 50mgs of anavar/day and you'll see amazing results. Adding 20mgs GW would help a lot and 2 caps cardazol preworkout. It's not the perfect stack but it's going to give you amazing fat loss, muscle gains and cardio boost.

Wow! So much helpful advice. Thank you so much everyone, I mean that. I'm glad I found this place. :D

Go with n2guard 7 caps per day, split into 2 doses, stack 50mgs of anavar/day and you'll see amazing results.

Thank you Eddie. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but should I take the n2guard at the same time as the Var? ( I will research it after this no matter what).

Thank you Eddie. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but should I take the n2guard at the same time as the Var? ( I will research it after this no matter what).

bro i heard on the podcast the guy who made n2guard said to use them 1 hour atleast away from each other

ive always recommended no more than 6 weeks on any oral period aside from proviron... with n2guard, i would split it 3-4 hours away from when you dose your oral but you definitely need it on cycle and i would continue it in pct as well

I dont recommend oral only cycles. Youll feel like shit, be lethargic and possibly have other symptoms of having no testosterone

I dont recommend oral only cycles. Youll feel like shit, be lethargic and possibly have other symptoms of having no testosterone

I am on TRT anyway via a medical clinic.

To RickRock and everyone else, thank you guys for your input. It means so much to me that this community is here and willing to give advice.

Disagree with Monstro. I've had no issues with all oral cycles

I understand we cant all like the same thinks . Nobody loves anadrol and dbol than me but you cant do orals to much time because so toxic and kills hunger , and we always need testosterone to keep our levels and have sex drive, energy . Trenbolone is the strongest steroid but you can use it to much time and anadrol is the same . Testosterone is the best steroid relation gains / sides and you can stay on it all time non stop with minimal issues .

Back
Top Bottom