Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another package eludes U.S. Customs

Eddie Haskell

Staff
EVO V.I.P.
So three out of my last four packages have bypassed U.S. Customs all together:

"November 1, 2018, 8:55 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on November 1, 2018 at 8:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

"November 1, 2018, 8:14 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

"November 1, 2018, 12:04 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

"October 29, 2018, 10:18 am
KIEV PI-2, UKRAINE"

Are any of you also seeing this trend?

Your item departed our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on November 1, 2018 at 8:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

KIEV PI-2, UKRAINE"

Usually ISC is customs, I live in NY and that was my understanding. It typically would say sorted through JFK but it’s my understanding if it made it through ISC then it was seen by customs.

At least that’s what I was told.

Usually ISC is customs, I live in NY and that was my understanding. It typically would say sorted through JFK but it’s my understanding if it made it through ISC then it was seen by customs.

At least that’s what I was told.

That's true. But my tracking information usually describes U.S. Customs in that exact manner "U.S. Customs" - "Your package is on its way to U.S. Customs."
I dunno.

That's true. But my tracking information usually describes U.S. Customs in that exact manner "U.S. Customs" - "Your package is on its way to U.S. Customs."
I dunno.

Hmm maybe so then, my recent packs have also skipped that message. Maybe there’s a large influx of mail volume due to holidays and some things are just being ignored?

Hmm maybe so then, my recent packs have also skipped that message. Maybe there’s a large influx of mail volume due to holidays and some things are just being ignored?

That's a strong possibility, Gruntwerkz. What I'm hoping for, though, is that the Trump administration has taken so much money out of U.S. Customs in order to "fight" his phony border war, that the U.S. Customs Department is finding itself unable to operate sufficiently. :)

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!

I haven’t been buying over seas only using domestic these days but would love to do another arl Russia order soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t been buying over seas only using domestic these days but would love to do another arl Russia order soon

Domestic is easier if you need something quick in a pinch, that’s how I’ve been doing it lately too.

Grade A Ukrainian dicks! Why Darth, where do you get your dicks from???

I prefer Belgian dicks. African dicks are my second when I really want to stretch things ou....uuhhh....never mind.

You know I just noticed I fucked up my username when I signed up. It's supposed to be darthhiggy (higgy being an old gaming nickname). Fuck...oh well. Almost looks like Dart Higgy...cause I pin now. Darts...pins....get it.....

....you can all stfu THAT WAS COMEDY GOLD DAMNIT!

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

KIEV PI-2, UKRAINE"

Good to see you showing shipping records of the package you're going to remail for napsgear. Yea keep supporting this scammer. Send people fake steroids, nice! Liar.

Good to see you showing shipping records of the package you're going to remail for napsgear. Yea keep supporting this scammer. Send people fake steroids, nice! Liar.
Knew you wouldn't be able to resist attacking him again, way to disregard the warning you were given on the last thread haha

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist attacking him again, way to disregard the warning you were given on the last thread haha

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Eddie the GC is proving that he is a napsgear remailer, look he even posted tracking. Why would I be warned? I was told negative names would get me suspended or banned. See I did not say Eddie is a Gonorrhea Clown but said GC, is that against the rules? Again I DISAGREE with my statements that Eddie is a Gonorrhea Clown, because I was told to shut up and censored. Maybe some members agree that Eddie is a Gonorrhea Clown? :p

[OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - EVOLUTIONARY ADMINISTRATION]

This matter is under investigation; however, nothing is being denied or confirmed. We will come out with a report and proper actions within 5 days.

This thread is closed. Further posting about this issue will be met with a 10 day suspension.

MEMBER WARNING: 800lbsgorillaa - Warning do not call Eddie Haskell any names. This is the only warning about this per our TOS and tolerance policy.

[OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - EVOLUTIONARY ADMINISTRATION]

Let the mods/admins deal with this guy. No need commenting on it.

Back
Top Bottom