Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren A / Test cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren A / Test cycle

What's up everyone, new to this site. Just have some quick questions that hopefully some of you more experienced guys can help with. Ok so to start off here is my info.

I'm 25
    5ft 11in
    207lbs
    Not sure on BMW at the moment
    Lift 5-6days a week and have been for the last 5.5 years.

Now I'm running Tren A with test, I have read all sorts of opinions on how to run this and I still have questions.

#1- will a 8 week cycle yield good results or should I go for 12 (trying to lean out)

#2- should I run tren to test at 2:1 or test to tren 2:1. Or should I run 1:1 (looking to stay around 300mgs or lower of tren/week, dont want to see heavy sides)

#3-should I invest in sleep aids or anything else with this cycle.

Not looking for rude remarks just looking for some help answering these questions. Thanks in advance!

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    is it your 1st or 2nd cycle? what is your test ester if you use tren a then you should stack with it test p with AI and caber ...because tren is harsh it can cause progestrion related side affect after your cycle you need a perfect PCT from evo.org take care

- - - Updated - - -

sorry Progesterone

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sisir012 I'm taking Enthate

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You made a Beginners Error.

Doing a Long Ester Test, with a Short Ester Tren, you should be doing Test Propionate or Acetate, which are Short Ester Test.

8 Weeks isn't enough time with Test Enanthate, as the Half-Life is roughly 10.5 Days.

And it takes any Hormone 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.................................... JP
    P.S.
    While you will hear a difference of opinions.
    Usually, most guys like doing Higher Test to Tren with the Long Esters.
    And Higher Tren to Test with the Short Esters.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check out this video I made on trenbolone brother. It'll answer all of your questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ned-47719.html

I really like 10-12 week cycles. As @JP4355 mentioned, I would either use tren ace + test prop OR tren e + test e/cyp.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
    Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you only done one cycle bro?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is in my experience and research to run test at least equal to your tren dose. I ran 600mg/week Test E with 300mg/week Tren E and saw UNBELIEVABLE results. I have 4 cycles under my belt and that cycle stands out among the others by far!
    I recommend running test at a higher dose than your tren BC tren is very suppressive and does not aromatize. You need some estrogen in the body and using small amounts of test along side of tren and an AI may lower your estrogen too much.
    I think muskate's cycle advice is spot on regarding doses and length. Choosing enanthate or acetate esters really does not matter, whatever you can get a hold of will be fine. It is best to use similar esters if possible as your hormone levels will be more stable.

To answer your question about sleep aids, hold off on using any other meds besides the gear and ancillaries like arimadex and caber. You need to see how you react to the gear first. I had no issues sleeping at all. What you will absolutely need is a towel at night BC tren causes night sweats every night.

Using cardarine and the other Sarms some of the other members recommend is fine. If you have the $ to spend they can help alleviate the potential sides.
    Hope this helps,
    Fit_PharmD

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok thanks for the input guys. I'm ready to hit this s#it now!

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome info man, thanks for helping a bro out! Haha

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Check out this video I made on trenbolone brother. It'll answer all of your questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ned-47719.html

I really like 10-12 week cycles. As @JP4355 mentioned, I would either use tren ace + test prop OR tren e + test e/cyp.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
    Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Any advice on where to pick up aromasin, cabergoline and Carderine?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas13571 View Post
    Any advice on where to pick up aromasin, cabergoline and Carderine?
    You can order cardarine from sarms1.com

You can order aromasin and cabergoline from ag-guys.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast