Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANOTHER SCORE FROM PSL

Grifflley

I got my EQ bundle in record time. PSLs EQ with test cypionate is my go to. No big bloat or water retention. Smooth, steady increases in strength and muscle. Unsure if it’s placebo effect, but psychologically I feel great on the stuff. Energetic and engaged. Thanks again PSL.

I got my EQ bundle in record time. PSLs EQ with test cypionate is my go to. No big bloat or water retention. Smooth, steady increases in strength and muscle. Unsure if it’s placebo effect, but psychologically I feel great on the stuff. Energetic and engaged. Thanks again PSL.

Puritysourcelabs has high quality products. I use euro pharma all the time, and used the gold line 2 times already.

I like them as well, they have domestic delivery in the EU and you can pay in euro to avoid bank fees. No customs no vat and other stupid taxes and delivery for a week to the country where I live. Maybe one thing which can be improved to have currency selector, because so far you need to create a ticket.

Once my orders are in it takes 5 days

Good feedback man, and necessarily does not have to be a placebo to feel anything, but even if it is a placebo, placebo is real.. brother enjoy the products and keep everyone posted!

I keep it pretty simple. 400 mg test cypionate and 500 mg EQ for 16 weeks. It’s my third time doing it this way, and the results have been great.

Back
Top Bottom