Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Test, Anavar, Winny thread

gianster

Proficient Brother
Hi All!,

New to the forum. I'm 46 and train everyday except Sunday. Did a couple cycles back in the day when The Source Check was operating. Anyways on TRT now Xyosted 100g Test subq weekly and just looked at switching over to a different clinic. My goal now is to loose as much fat as possible. I would say I'm probably around 15% -17%BF. Anyways they recommended 400mg Test 10 weeks, 50mg Anavar, and 50mg Winny 6 weeks. I know this is sketchy to some taking 2 orals and I asked if they thought that was bad on the liver and they said no. I even asked If I had to take Liver supplements and they said no. Every time I see an Anavar Winny thread everyone says no 2 orals at once. Just wanted to throw it out there that some Docs are actually recommending these. I did purchase them so I'm wondering do I just do it or If I should save one for next cycle. Or do I run Anavar first half and the Winny second half. What do you think? Thank you so much!

Who is giving you this advice??????? I'm certainly no expert - and I'm going to leave the answer to your question up to the pros here - but you need to find another coach/TRT "doctor".

I'll bet whoever told you this said there was no need for blood work either right??

This is going to be a fun thread to watch when the pros chime in...

Hi All!,

New to the forum. I'm 46 and train everyday except Sunday. Did a couple cycles back in the day when The Source Check was operating. Anyways on TRT now Xyosted 100g Test subq weekly and just looked at switching over to a different clinic. My goal now is to loose as much fat as possible. I would say I'm probably around 15% -17%BF. Anyways they recommended 400mg Test 10 weeks, 50mg Anavar, and 50mg Winny 6 weeks. I know this is sketchy to some taking 2 orals and I asked if they thought that was bad on the liver and they said no. I even asked If I had to take Liver supplements and they said no. Every time I see an Anavar Winny thread everyone says no 2 orals at once. Just wanted to throw it out there that some Docs are actually recommending these. I did purchase them so I'm wondering do I just do it or If I should save one for next cycle. Or do I run Anavar first half and the Winny second half. What do you think? Thank you so much!

First we like more threads about test and anavar and winstrol, this is a steroid forum so welcome to evo and post more. :)

Second, I think they gave you a great cycle, I LOVE winstrol+anavar that's the best shred cycle there is, nonsense about 2 orals not being safe. BUT you MUST use liver/organ/kidney support, you dont need the clinic for that, use n2guard yourself 7 caps per day, here is an article I wrote about it:
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

This is the layout of the champions:
Testosterone 400mgs/week
Anavar 50mgs/day
Winstrol 50mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs E3D
n2guard 7caps/day
Cardazol 3 caps/pre-workout

You can use 2 orals at once with real success and I am sure you'll love the results from this stack, just mod things a bit. Anything the doctor wont give you, get it yourself.

Thanks for the replys. 74CD1A01-E63C-4C4C-A9B4-96C18B0EA36B.jpg I’m definitely not lazy with my training. I eat pretty damn clean as well maybe too much because I love to eat but definitely not lazy. I never had my fat tested because I don’t care about numbers but I may be wrong on the bf %. I’ll post pic here. I’m definitely stuck with these compounds but if I chose not to use them then what would be a great cutting cycle to maximize fat loss? I love the feeling, pumps, vascularity etc....I want to get ripped. I know it’s diet and training and that will be on point. I’m just ready to bring it up a notch. Haven’t done a cycle in about 10 years other than low dose trt. Thanks again!

The toxicity from winstrol gets me everytime and makes me very lethargic. I think you could see amazing results with just dropping the winny from the cycle and have a spot on diet and training. But the choice is yours.

Thanks for the replies guys! Sounds like letting go of the winstrol would be the safe and smart thing to do. I may just experiment with it and add it slowly second half. What about adding Cardarine for further fatloss? Would that still be too liver toxic? Thanks again!

Cardarine would help stabilize your lipids a bit and give you a cardio boost.

At what point in the cycle do you plan on running blood work?

The clinic wanted to do bloodwork at 8 weeks. So if I did the var and winny for 6 weeks like they said to do, it would be after. Then 4 more weeks of just the test then back to normal trt. Probably a good idea to get bloods on my own halfway?

I guess I should have been more clear. The clinic didn’t recommend this as a normal trt. I sent my bloods in and they were perfect. I told them I was interested in maximizing my hormones and fat loss and getting an extra motivating boost if you will. This would only be 10 weeks of the extra test with only 6 weeks of the Anavar and winny. And yes I too was surprised that a trt clinic could do this but they do.

I plan on doing pretty much the same cycle (no Winstrol) starting the first week of April. Test will be 500 MG for 12 weeks and Anavar the last six weeks. Will also be adding in Cardarine. I'll be doing bloods about four weeks into the cycle - mainly to check estradiol and lipid levels. I've already gotten my "base" levels a few weeks ago. I don't think blood work is needed during the oral portion of the cycle because we already know lipids are most likely going to be affected from the Anavar. If you are taking your liver/cardiovascular support you should be OK there.

You may want to keep an AI such as Aromasin on hand as well. No way to tell if you will need it or not - and most guys on here will probably say you won't need it at the test level you are planning - but better to have it on hand just in case I think.

Again, I'm certainly no expert but I've read every thing I could get my hands on over the past six month and literally have probably gone through every post on this site that was written in the past year or so. I've learned tons from the guys on here. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

Thanks for the replies guys! Sounds like letting go of the winstrol would be the safe and smart thing to do. I may just experiment with it and add it slowly second half. What about adding Cardarine for further fatloss? Would that still be too liver toxic? Thanks again!

now you are talking more sensible... you CAN run two orals but it doesnt mean that you SHOULD... always remember you can do whatever you want but it never always means you should... a little bit goes a long way and over doing shit will always back fire on you... one oral and then adding in NON toxic things like sarms and peptides are the key... you could easily add cardarine and hgh fragment , leave out the orals, have no sides from either of those and get amazing results... ! https://sarms.forsale has you covered on your sarms and peptides

If it was me, I would do test at 300mg per week. Just enough to be higher than typical TRT but not too much to cause bloating when you are cutting. I would add in anavar for 6 weeks around 50mg per day. Cardarine is a perfect addition from the SARMs world. You could even add N2Slin at 2 caps before meals.

Thank you Masonic! So I have enough Test coming to run 400mg a week for 10weeks along with Arimidex ( and of course the Var (6 weeks) and Winny which I will leave out for later use. If I did 300mg a week I wonder how much less Arimidex I should take. I have been doing 100mg test a week subq for about a year and a half now with no AI and my estrogen is mid normal range and my Test is 945. Thank you all!

Thank you Masonic! So I have enough Test coming to run 400mg a week for 10weeks along with Arimidex ( and of course the Var (6 weeks) and Winny which I will leave out for later use. If I did 300mg a week I wonder how much less Arimidex I should take. I have been doing 100mg test a week subq for about a year and a half now with no AI and my estrogen is mid normal range and my Test is 945. Thank you all!

That is almost impossible to answer just because we all aromatize at different rates. I can tell you that I would run the same dose on 300mg vs 400mg test personally.

Back
Top Bottom