Thread: Another Test, Anavar, Winny thread

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Another Test, Anavar, Winny thread

Hi All!,

New to the forum. I'm 46 and train everyday except Sunday. Did a couple cycles back in the day when The Source Check was operating. Anyways on TRT now Xyosted 100g Test subq weekly and just looked at switching over to a different clinic. My goal now is to loose as much fat as possible. I would say I'm probably around 15% -17%BF. Anyways they recommended 400mg Test 10 weeks, 50mg Anavar, and 50mg Winny 6 weeks. I know this is sketchy to some taking 2 orals and I asked if they thought that was bad on the liver and they said no. I even asked If I had to take Liver supplements and they said no. Every time I see an Anavar Winny thread everyone says no 2 orals at once. Just wanted to throw it out there that some Docs are actually recommending these. I did purchase them so I'm wondering do I just do it or If I should save one for next cycle. Or do I run Anavar first half and the Winny second half. What do you think? Thank you so much!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Who is giving you this advice??????? I'm certainly no expert - and I'm going to leave the answer to your question up to the pros here - but you need to find another coach/TRT "doctor".

I'll bet whoever told you this said there was no need for blood work either right??

This is going to be a fun thread to watch when the pros chime in...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're being lazy and overdoing the drugs and underdoing the dieting/training with those stats.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gianster View Post
    Hi All!,

New to the forum. I'm 46 and train everyday except Sunday. Did a couple cycles back in the day when The Source Check was operating. Anyways on TRT now Xyosted 100g Test subq weekly and just looked at switching over to a different clinic. My goal now is to loose as much fat as possible. I would say I'm probably around 15% -17%BF. Anyways they recommended 400mg Test 10 weeks, 50mg Anavar, and 50mg Winny 6 weeks. I know this is sketchy to some taking 2 orals and I asked if they thought that was bad on the liver and they said no. I even asked If I had to take Liver supplements and they said no. Every time I see an Anavar Winny thread everyone says no 2 orals at once. Just wanted to throw it out there that some Docs are actually recommending these. I did purchase them so I'm wondering do I just do it or If I should save one for next cycle. Or do I run Anavar first half and the Winny second half. What do you think? Thank you so much!
    First we like more threads about test and anavar and winstrol, this is a steroid forum so welcome to evo and post more.

Second, I think they gave you a great cycle, I LOVE winstrol+anavar that's the best shred cycle there is, nonsense about 2 orals not being safe. BUT you MUST use liver/organ/kidney support, you dont need the clinic for that, use n2guard yourself 7 caps per day, here is an article I wrote about it:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

This is the layout of the champions:
    Testosterone 400mgs/week
    Anavar 50mgs/day
    Winstrol 50mgs/day
    Aromasin 12.5mgs E3D
    n2guard 7caps/day
    Cardazol 3 caps/pre-workout

You can use 2 orals at once with real success and I am sure you'll love the results from this stack, just mod things a bit. Anything the doctor wont give you, get it yourself.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    anti aging clinics are out of hand with how they are prescribing these very serious and powerful hormones. i don't like it one bit.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you can run 2 orals together, i do it. n2guard 10 caps a day

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the replys. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74CD1A01-E63C-4C4C-A9B4-96C18B0EA36B.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	12707 Iím definitely not lazy with my training. I eat pretty damn clean as well maybe too much because I love to eat but definitely not lazy. I never had my fat tested because I donít care about numbers but I may be wrong on the bf %. Iíll post pic here. Iím definitely stuck with these compounds but if I chose not to use them then what would be a great cutting cycle to maximize fat loss? I love the feeling, pumps, vascularity etc....I want to get ripped. I know itís diet and training and that will be on point. Iím just ready to bring it up a notch. Havenít done a cycle in about 10 years other than low dose trt. Thanks again!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm surprised they do.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The toxicity from winstrol gets me everytime and makes me very lethargic. I think you could see amazing results with just dropping the winny from the cycle and have a spot on diet and training. But the choice is yours.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the replies guys! Sounds like letting go of the winstrol would be the safe and smart thing to do. I may just experiment with it and add it slowly second half. What about adding Cardarine for further fatloss? Would that still be too liver toxic? Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast