Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti Gyno Cycle + The Power of SARMS: Getting rid of my gyno for good!

NathanDeGrave

EVO V.I.P.
So to start - I've had gyno from a PH cycle I did awhile back and it hasn't gone away since nearly 4 years ago. It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to take my shirt off. I was considering drastic measures and so for the last 4 weeks I had an appointment to go under the knife, and brace yourself, was prepared to dish out $8,100 total with already $1,000 invested to date.

That is, until I met someone who was going to show me a better way...a way that wouldn't cost me nearly what I was being charged by Dr. Blau, and none of the dangerous side effects such as permanent scarring, visible long term indentations in the nipple area, and even death (yes you can do from any surgery!).

That way as most of you have probably guessed was the Evolutionary Anti Gyno cycle, and it has cured guys of their gyno cycles and had a proven track record. Fast forward to where I am today and I am now two weeks into my cycle with already noticeable results. I wanted to share and continue to share my progress throughout these next few weeks to see if I can get rid of this gyno issue for good, and show other guys who are considering surgery that there's a better way.

At least I'm hoping so.

A little about me:

I'm 5'7, 160lbs and sitting at about 8% bodyfat. I currently eat mostly clean foods such as eggs, whey protein, chicken breast, mass gainer, and sweet potato.

Here is my current regime:

Weeks 1-4:

Morning:

AM fasted cardio
8 sprays of Yohimflame on an empty stomach. (4x each nipple & shake well)
1.25 mgs of Letrozole
20 mg Nolvadex
10 mg Cardarine
3 caps HCGenerate
25 mg Ostarine
25 mg S4

Noon:

20 mg Nolvadex
10 mg Cardarine (if pre-workout)
1 teaspoon Letrozone/day rubbed into the nipple area

Night:

1.25mg Letrozole
25 mg S4

I'm hoping that along with this anti-gyno cycle I can also put on some lean mass & reduce my body fat using these SARMS, and rid myself of this gyno for good using all of the best AI's and SERMS available.

TWO WEEKS IN

I am just about two weeks in and I notice not only more tightness in the muscles, but far more vascularity than I've seen in awhile. I actually lost a few pounds these last few days but I'm assuming that most of that is fat burn. My stamina is super high, my strength is consistent, and everything else seems right on track.

The best news is that my gyno is AT LEAST 50% improved already! I am confident that it will be gone within 4-6 weeks at this rate. They used to be harder and puffy, but now they seem softer as if they are breaking up.

I am actually going to include some starting pics of my gyno so you can see what I'm working with. Let's hope these 4-6 weeks go as planned and that the results will speak for themselves.

Thank you to Evolutionary and Sarms1 for providing these products! I can't wait to take you on this journey with me and give some hope to those who need it.

bro great to see you doing the anti-gyno stack....way better than getting sliced up....

Grats. This is news to me. I believed old gyno had one option, the knife. Keep us updated.

bro anti gyno stacks...when done properly...get rid of gyno no problem...many bros already cleaned up their gyno that way....no need to get cut open like a pig...

I got p ubertal gyno but it was hardly noticeable. 37 now and its still there. Its very minor though. I've basically just spread it out with chest lifts.

get the hcgenerate out of there. It can convert and you do not want anything in there that can do that.

its an awesome supp for T boosting, but in your case its not needed.

GL

Awesome news man. Great thread. Glad you found an alternative solution.

I am very glad to see yet another person who found an effective alternative to surgery. Many guys out there have followed this anti-gyno cycle, and got their problems solved. As a matter of fact, I have personally seen two of my clients get rid of their gyno by following this protocol.

Just a quick update guys -

It's definitely get smaller, softer and less noticeable. You can obviously still see it through lighter tees but it's well on it's way out. I'm thinking in about 4 weeks it'll be gone fully, at the most 6. I have noticed a bit of side effects such as joint issues, and have had a few bloody noses but not sure if it's because of what I'm taking or not. As far as the vision sides with S4, there haven't been any but it is a bit harder to see at night then before.

I feel tighter and again have gone down a bit in weight even at 2700 cals which is enough to get me putting more on. Is this normal? I'm on a lot of fat burners and I do fasted cardio each morning so it could be contributing to the fat loss which may explain why I'm dropping weight. I am going to up cals more and maybe I can put on a few more lbs.

Chest day was today and I hit it pretty hard. I feel tighter and stronger, but nothing too extraordinary. I haven't been feeling good and am just getting over a sickness so that could play a factor in all of this.

Anyway, the gyno is disappearing and that's the whole reason for any of this anyway. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

Here are some pics from years ago showing my gyno, and then one a bit more recent so you can see what I've been dealing with. I'll take updated pics soon.

bro i didnt see any pics...and fyi a bit of joint pain is possible with your lower estrogen bro...

You are basically on a quest to c**** your estrogen. The joint pain will likely get worse, so just prepare yourself. Also it will be harder than normal to make gains using this stack I would imagine with all the letro/nolva. If you are losing on 2700 cals (which you say should be a bulk for you) then its probably lost water weight from all the drugs.

I don't see any pics. Regarding joint pain, low estrogen can cause it. Have you heard of N2Joints RX? Is is a very effective supplement for joints, and it really works. Could be helpful for you to go through the entire anti-gyno cycle. Overall, I am very glad to know that gyno is losing this battle - keep this log going on. And thanks for sharing all this experience with us.

You are basically on a quest to c**** your estrogen. The joint pain will likely get worse, so just prepare yourself. Also it will be harder than normal to make gains using this stack I would imagine with all the letro/nolva. If you are losing on 2700 cals (which you say should be a bulk for you) then its probably lost water weight from all the drugs.

Yup pretty much. That's got to be what it is though. I don't mind losing some weight if it means losing this gyno for GOOD! Weight can always be gained, plus no matter how swole I am with gyno no physique is going to look visually appealing.

I don't see any pics. Regarding joint pain, low estrogen can cause it. Have you heard of N2Joints RX? Is is a very effective supplement for joints, and it really works. Could be helpful for you to go through the entire anti-gyno cycle. Overall, I am very glad to know that gyno is losing this battle - keep this log going on. And thanks for sharing all this experience with us.

No problem at all. I know a lot of people struggle with this and if I can give at least one person hope than I did my job. Let up try it again since it didn't seem to upload right. Btw, thanks for the advice. I'm going to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom