Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti Gyno Protocol 3.0 - Questions

Albernaz

Registered
Hey lads, how are you doing? I hope you doing well!

I've been reading the Anti-Gynecomastia 3.0 protocol and I'll give it a try. I have few question though.

As far as I can see most of you guys live in US or somewhere in North America, which makes easier to find the protocol's products. I live in Ireland and to get these products will be a challenge.

I have loads of Novaldex. Letrozol and Cardarine my buddy will send me from Brazil, I hope it's going through the border here in Ireland.
The N2Guard and Yohimflame is being the issue now.

Is there anything I could use to replace them? Is it worth to try the protocol without these two products?

I believe the N2Guard will be easy to replace as I could buy another medicine to protect the liver and take the vitamins separately. The Yohimflame I've got no idea how to replace it.

All tips are welcome guys, thanks a lot!

Hey lads, how are you doing? I hope you doing well!

I've been reading the Anti-Gynecomastia 3.0 protocol and I'll give it a try. I have few question though.

As far as I can see most of you guys live in US or somewhere in North America, which makes easier to find the protocol's products. I live in Ireland and to get these products will be a challenge.

I have loads of Novaldex. Letrozol and Cardarine my buddy will send me from Brazil, I hope it's going through the border here in Ireland.
The N2Guard and Yohimflame is being the issue now.

Is there anything I could use to replace them? Is it worth to try the protocol without these two products?

I believe the N2Guard will be easy to replace as I could buy another medicine to protect the liver and take the vitamins separately. The Yohimflame I've got no idea how to replace it.

All tips are welcome guys, thanks a lot!

Nothing is that hard to get in Ireland. Plus, as Steve says they sell it on Amazon.

You can easily get the N2Guard. I doubt you will see yohimflame again......it has been out of stock for like a year. I wish they would update their site on what is actually just out of stock vs what is gone forever. I was on there today and it looks like half of the products are out of stock on the site.

Back
Top Bottom