Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

just stop it cold turkey.. the esters will leave your system and be totally out within 2 weeks or so

you should be open with your endo on this, a good doctor will not give you shit about what you did.

I agree with @levbutlerov on this one.

Wait until you get the results. It's probably fine to start now but I mean, you've already waited this long. What's a few more days.

When you have the blood work results, then you know exactly what is going on in your body.

The SERMS in the anti gyno protocol will effect blood work roughly 1 month after your stop using them.

Hi everyone,
UPDATE:
I havent started the protocol yet, but I believe it is now time to start.
Got my blood labs done on the 15th of June
Received and reviewed the results today with my Endo 23rd of June
Verdict: nothing wrong is wrong with me. I am a healthy male according to these tests. Everything down the middle (I can include a redacted copy later)
Basically:
* Estradiol (14 pg/mL), Kidneys, Prolactin ( 7.1 ng/mL), Luteinzing Hormone (4.2 mIU/mL) =? all nominal
* hcg <1 mIU/mL (hence no Cancer, phew)
* Free test is a little on low side 1.3 %
* Also FSH, Serum 0.8 Low (not sure if thats related)
* She tested me for various other things too like Liver and Kidney function to make sure other things arent causing it
She didnt say anything about the Free test, so I assume its not bad.
With that said she basically is "case closed" and didnt even schedule me for a next appointment - because im technically healthy in her book. Even though my nipple has a giant 2inch rubbery mass in it that feels like a tiny bruise when touched.
Its great and all that I am healthy, but I am still curious what could of caused this. I kinda wish the results would of revealed high Estradiol, that would explain the problem and illuminate the solution. I assume, my hormones were jacked while the creature/lump was growing in me, and now that its stagnant (same size) the blood work doesnt show it.
*Maybe its shrinking a nanometer by nanometer every day, who knows.
So what do you all think, am I screwed? Labs showing everything is good, hence only way to get rid of it is surgery. Or do you think the "Anti Gyno Protocol v3" still has a chance of working?

so i got my blood labs back... this gyno lump is like 5 months old... and my bloods say im healthy (see above), the numbers are all good my estrogen and test are all good levels for a person my age, weight and height... do you think i should run the gyno protocol? gosh i really hope its something that will work.

I just want to say I started this protocol

* 2017-07-07 first day - im just using the n2, nolva and letro per the amounts instructed no more no less
* 2017-07-08
* 2017-07-09
* 2017-07-10
* 2017-07-11
* 2017-07-12
* 2017-07-13
* 2017-07-14
* 2017-07-15
* 2017-07-16skipped
* 2017-07-17
* 2017-07-18
still going 11 days

the results: are amazing, significant loss in the size, minimal side-effects to none (might be just my regular mood). girls still turn me on and give me boners, so alls well in the down stairs

im not sure how long to keep going. i want to try a real cycle now. I mean i got in this mess because i messed up doing prohormones incorrectly. now that I know i can battle pretty severe gyno like that its pretty cool

the lump is still there, but its so soft and unnoticiable. i cant feel it. it doesnt hurt

before when i used to sit like um... slav squat / crouch. id feel my left nipple touch me left thigh... that doesnt happen anymore... when i lift up my left arm the hobbit titty is no more, there is just a little bit thats negligible and not a big deal

overall 100 out of 100

i wish i woulda started earlier so i didnt have to deal with the doctors waste of money.. it was nice seeing the labs from the docs showing that i was completely healthy (see above)

i noticed i lost alot of strength because of the gyno, and im going to start and gain it back. i think getting gyno un-influenced me going to the gym, but not im getting my motivation back and everything is good

Another update:
- its 2017-07-30 about 23 days ago which is like 3 weeks, i started the protocol
- there were some days were i skipped cuz i went out on a vacation, and nothing hindered me
- its pretty much gone.
- there is a tiny bit left but its unnoticeable to the human eye - it doesnt protrude anymore
- side effects are minimal: i dont feel bad or sad, or whatever you get when you dont have any estrogen. i can still shoot loads too.
- im going to start weening off using the protocol soon
- im going to be careful with my next andro 1 and andro 4 stack

thanks everyone

forgot to say:

my favorite part about this protocol is the pain and sensation of something sitting behind your nipple is completely gone. and even when it wasnt touching, i could feel a slight potential pain, like a phantom pain (idk), like i knew at the slightest touch it could be triggered to hurt, so it was always on my mind... now all that is gone.

i used to feel like a bruise pain behind it with just a touch or even clothes (more severe than bruise pain). sleeping on my left side felt really awkward & also hurt the nipple. crouching like a slav while putting on shoes or whatever also felt awkward as my nipple protruded and touched my upper thigh, where as my other nipple one didnt, so it was always not symmetrical.

doing pushups one nipple would droop and the other would look normal, i hated every minute of gyno... and now all that is healed.

all of that is gone. it doesnt protrude anymore, it doesnt hurt anymore. whats remaining is like still about 0.5 to 1 inch in diameter (which is considerably less than before), but its deflated and unnoticable to my touch. 0.5 to 1 inch in diameter might seem like a lot, but it is not as i believe it lost its hardness and kinda combined in with the slight amount of fat and muscle around there (idk what it did), but it also feel much thinner.

before it was like a 1.5 inch to 2 inch hard rubbery pancake which felt quarter inch thick... now its like much softer (not as soft as fat) and unnoticeable 0.5 inch to 1 inch, completely painless, unnoticeable, and probably 1/16 of inch or less thick.

i know if a girl were to touch it now, it wouldnt be detected as wtf is that in her head? previously to the protocol, it would of definitely registered as "wtf is that, you need to get that checked out for cancer"

i think contuining on the protocol will make the 0.5 to 1 inch thing even smaller, so im questioning if i should proceed with weening off, or if I should continue... I just bought the "mandro stack" from mysupplement store, so I really wanna hit that up.. I lost alot of muscle weight and strength since the beginning of the ordeal in march. Id like to mention that during the protocol, I havent lost any strength or size and my appetite is the same (at least thats how it is for me)

at the point where it is i am very happy.

I have nothing but the best to say about this protocol. I just wish the materials were easier to attain. and im very sad that 2 doctors didnt point me in the right direction and the last one said pretty much "just live with it, its not deadly", so i had to succumb to getting my own shit. I think these hormonal things shouldnt be so looked down and made illegal by society. if we instead made them legal and understood then maybe people wouldnt get in these situations, and if they did, they would know exactly how to get out of it. im just very happy i found this forum and the protocol!

whats coming up..
- me starting a correct ph cycle with super mandro and andro the giant
- me weening off this protocol or contuining.
- the updates will keep coming

so to anyone having any questions of thoughts about this.. just do it...

sidenote: by the way ive only been using the letro, nolva, and the n2 guard... i didnt even get the other stuff and it works this amazingly

I sure do have some befores, no afters yet. ill take some and post up the links. Just a warning it might not look at severe in the pics, i think when it was at its worst i didnt take a picture of it because i was so disgusted by it and felt ashamed of it. but still got good ones.

i apologize i dont wanna post any pics on here. im just not down with pictures of me being not healthy on the internet even if its just a before.
i can tell you right now that i am getting my body back quickly and im very happy

update:
1.5 weeks ago i stopped taking letro and nolva and n2 cold turkey
1.5 weeks ago i started the super mandro gold stack (1 andro and 4 andro, the same chemicals, but different manufacturer, that i did incorrectly and got gyno)
gyno has not flarred at all, in fact its even less noticeable now. when i lift both arms up i dont see the triangle titty i used to see on my left arm.
i will do an 8 weeks cycle (or 4 havent decided) and finish it up with "kings blood"
mentally, sexually i feel great. physically im getting back to my old self, before all this shit i used to bench 45s and 35s - 205 lbs very easily (215 was my top 8 rep max) - with this gyno bull shit i lost alot of weight not working out and stuff and i got down to benching 165 lbs - im back to 200. and going up. this super mandro shit is great!

i wanted to try the real shit, but im scared of needles and dont have a good source. found one on reddit (mamas), but they fucked me over

just my biased opinion..but don't touch any of that prohormone andro junk. a test only cycle is way safer than a prohormone. I've seen too many instances of a prohormones messing people up. I just don't see the risk vs reward. if you're not ready to hit the juice then a sarms cycle is your best bet.

i apologize i dont wanna post any pics on here. im just not down with pictures of me being not healthy on the internet even if its just a before.
i can tell you right now that i am getting my body back quickly and im very happy

update:
1.5 weeks ago i stopped taking letro and nolva and n2 cold turkey
1.5 weeks ago i started the super mandro gold stack (1 andro and 4 andro, the same chemicals, but different manufacturer, that i did incorrectly and got gyno)
gyno has not flarred at all, in fact its even less noticeable now. when i lift both arms up i dont see the triangle titty i used to see on my left arm.
i will do an 8 weeks cycle (or 4 havent decided) and finish it up with "kings blood"
mentally, sexually i feel great. physically im getting back to my old self, before all this shit i used to bench 45s and 35s - 205 lbs very easily (215 was my top 8 rep max) - with this gyno bull shit i lost alot of weight not working out and stuff and i got down to benching 165 lbs - im back to 200. and going up. this super mandro shit is great!

i wanted to try the real shit, but im scared of needles and dont have a good source. found one on reddit (mamas), but they fucked me over

bro crop your face...throw up pics

sorry for the wait boys
https://imgur.com/a/1HBQo
I should have some other pics from before but cant find em. i was pretty picture consciousness back then
before - means with the issue between march and june or july
after & during - means after the and during the healing process

sorry for the wait boys
https://imgur.com/a/1HBQo
I should have some other pics from before but cant find em. i was pretty picture consciousness back then
before - means with the issue between march and june or july
after & during - means after the and during the healing process

brother looking good...great update, keep it going

Back
Top Bottom