Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I sure do have some befores, no afters yet. ill take some and post up the links. Just a warning it might not look at severe in the pics, i think when it was at its worst i didnt take a picture of it because i was so disgusted by it and felt ashamed of it. but still got good ones.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i apologize i dont wanna post any pics on here. im just not down with pictures of me being not healthy on the internet even if its just a before.
    i can tell you right now that i am getting my body back quickly and im very happy

update:
    1.5 weeks ago i stopped taking letro and nolva and n2 cold turkey
    1.5 weeks ago i started the super mandro gold stack (1 andro and 4 andro, the same chemicals, but different manufacturer, that i did incorrectly and got gyno)
    gyno has not flarred at all, in fact its even less noticeable now. when i lift both arms up i dont see the triangle titty i used to see on my left arm.
    i will do an 8 weeks cycle (or 4 havent decided) and finish it up with "kings blood"
    mentally, sexually i feel great. physically im getting back to my old self, before all this shit i used to bench 45s and 35s - 205 lbs very easily (215 was my top 8 rep max) - with this gyno bull shit i lost alot of weight not working out and stuff and i got down to benching 165 lbs - im back to 200. and going up. this super mandro shit is great!

i wanted to try the real shit, but im scared of needles and dont have a good source. found one on reddit (mamas), but they fucked me over

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just my biased opinion..but don't touch any of that prohormone andro junk. a test only cycle is way safer than a prohormone. I've seen too many instances of a prohormones messing people up. I just don't see the risk vs reward. if you're not ready to hit the juice then a sarms cycle is your best bet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bhon View Post
    i apologize i dont wanna post any pics on here. im just not down with pictures of me being not healthy on the internet even if its just a before.
    i can tell you right now that i am getting my body back quickly and im very happy

update:
    1.5 weeks ago i stopped taking letro and nolva and n2 cold turkey
    1.5 weeks ago i started the super mandro gold stack (1 andro and 4 andro, the same chemicals, but different manufacturer, that i did incorrectly and got gyno)
    gyno has not flarred at all, in fact its even less noticeable now. when i lift both arms up i dont see the triangle titty i used to see on my left arm.
    i will do an 8 weeks cycle (or 4 havent decided) and finish it up with "kings blood"
    mentally, sexually i feel great. physically im getting back to my old self, before all this shit i used to bench 45s and 35s - 205 lbs very easily (215 was my top 8 rep max) - with this gyno bull shit i lost alot of weight not working out and stuff and i got down to benching 165 lbs - im back to 200. and going up. this super mandro shit is great!

i wanted to try the real shit, but im scared of needles and dont have a good source. found one on reddit (mamas), but they fucked me over
    bro crop your face...throw up pics
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sorry for the wait boys
    https://imgur.com/a/1HBQo
    I should have some other pics from before but cant find em. i was pretty picture consciousness back then
    before - means with the issue between march and june or july
    after & during - means after the and during the healing process

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bhon View Post
    sorry for the wait boys
    https://imgur.com/a/1HBQo
    I should have some other pics from before but cant find em. i was pretty picture consciousness back then
    before - means with the issue between march and june or july
    after & during - means after the and during the healing process
    brother looking good...great update, keep it going
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234