Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

bhon

Registered
A few questions about https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
I did some research and would like to go more indepth so Ill ask on this forum as there are alot of educated people here
Any help with any of these would help so much. Most important questions for me are 3 & 6, followed by 6, 4 and the rest.

(1) the guides v1,v2,v3 all come with 3 or more columns. are we supposed to take the stuff in each column at the same time?

(2)what if I skip on the cardarine? I dont think it would do good with my super skinny body type. plus the "possibly causes cancer in rats" scares me.

(3) THE BIG QUESTION - i had hard gyno in 2014 in left nipple about the size of nipple. it went away either by itself or because of AIFM (this random product i found on the net that ships in the US), within a couple of weeks or so.... come 2017: I did a cycle incorrectly (of andro1 and andro4) (feb 2017), quit it cold turkey after 2 weeks on it (completely forgot about it because i broke my hand and all my energy was focused on that). a month later after my hand healed (march 2017) my gyno flared up quit, it grew to about 1.5x to 2x larger than the 2014 one. its 1.5inch diameter under my left nip. its hard and rubbery. when i lift up my arm it looks like i have a little hobbit titty on my left peck. and it hurts a lil more. it kept growing, i think it stopped growing about a month ago. i went to see an endo and he didn't know shit - senile old man, didnt even know what labs to test me for, nice that he was... im thinking of doing your thing (v3), do you think it will work? im very scared to go under a knife, also its very new (3 months) this flare up.

Pic: http://imgur.com/a/Oj6iL
I dont want to post a selfie as I see similar ones on google. I only have it on my left nipple but its about the same size (maybe a pinch smaller than the dude here)
Mine kinda looks like the diagram here where the dude is pinching the nipple. I guess about as big as these guys gyno. Except im no where as shredded. It looks like grade1 gyno from the

SIDENOTE: I am about 5'9'' and 130-133 lbs. Very cut (well used to be kinda slowed down on the gym last few months). So I dont have much fat to hide a lump if it becomes too prominent. Currently the lump is only visible if i flex my chest or lift my left arm up.

(4) is there anyway to fight against the low libido and joint pain people complain about from letro? if not thats okay with me... sounds like the libido comes back to everyone after a wait (i read at most like a year or so)

(5) what about yohimflame? can I skip that too? I don't really have puffy nipple. Just that hard disk lump. Maybe its a little puffy but im not worried about that part. I think the only symptom of gyno that I have is just one lump under one nip & sensitive pain there :/

(6) What are some of the reversal testimonials you all seen, heard, or been a part of with this cure? I read a few (tracked the users posts and saw them reporting progress), but I want details of like how big the lump was to start with, and how small it got etc. Idk im just freaking myself out and really dont wanna get the surgery :/ my friends and rents are all like, you cant buy this stuff online and listen to people online (i swear they live in the stone age of information). I more so trust the info, if I see a lot of validation from a few people, and testimonials help.

(7) anyone can recommend "gyno endos" in north cal? the endos that I go to are like for women care and they dont understand juicing or prohormones. I want to go to like a body building doctor / endo that understands this stuff.

Just would like to really put my thanks to anyone that takes their time to help out. I am sure this will go along way not just for me but for others with gyno that are looking for help

brother did you check the threads??? ton of good feedback on anti gyno protocol brother

you are making things too complicated

if you want to cure your gyno you should follow the protocol. gyno sucks ass, and i feel for anyone who has it. but the good news is we have access to all the ancillaries to cure it. i would give it an honest try and if all else fails surgery is a LAST OPTION.

1. Yes you run all the items in the compound at the same time.

2. The whole 'cardarine cancer' thing is overblown. The rats were given 10,000 times the daily recommended dosage. Take 10k times the recommended dosage of anything and you will get gyno. Run the protocol exactly as laid out.

3. I have seen the protocol remove even worse cases of gyno then yours. Run the protocol exactly as laid out.

4. If you follow the dosages listed, the side effects should be very minimal.

5. Run the protocol exactly as laid out

6. You can find success stories here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ionary-anti-gyno-treatement-v3-0-a-27728.html

Thank you all. Seriously! This helped me so much mentally, im not with stress anymore. Again, Thank you all for your answers.
I will provide feedback of my progress.
I have everything other than the cardarine & yohimflame. So ill just do the Letro, Nolva, and N2Guard. I believe I should be fine
I noticed I dont really have puffy nipples or soft fat, its mainly just a semi hard lump (with a little bit of soft fat around it but not much - which I assume cardarine & yohim will help with - regardless should be good too)

On the good news - Im not sure - but I think its going away by itself - hard to tell when your with it every day for a couple months.

(8) Question - when it shrinks naturally or with the protocol is it also tender/hurt? I assume the answer can vary there is body differences (something is shrinking) so it could potentially hurt. But then again its going away so the pain could be going away too.

(8) Question - when it shrinks naturally or with the protocol is it also tender/hurt? I assume the answer can vary there is body differences (something is shrinking) so it could potentially hurt. But then again its going away so the pain could be going away too.

there is no black and white answer man.

i can tell you that it is likely you will have to fight gyno in the future especially if you use steroids. try and avoid aromatizing compounds. and if you buy var, make sure you trust your source cause they will sell you dbol instead

Basically you have 2 options. Run the V3 protocol or have the surgery. It soulds like you want to avoid surgery so just go for the V3. The key is to run it from start to finish and not stop because it gets better. Letro sucks but you will just have to deal with it. Crashing estrogen is no fun.

Everyone is different. For some people, when the gyno shrinks they will feel a tenderness in their nipples. For other people, they won't feel anything at all.

I'll be dead honest with you. It's VERY unlikely that the gyno will go away by itself. Gyno is VERY stubborn and estrogenic fat that hangs on for dear life. Unless you are using a really good anti gyno protocol like the anti-gyno protocol 3.0, that fat is going to stay there.

Notice how people who develop gyno at puberty have it for the rest of their life? Bingo.

You guys are right its not going away on its own.
In fact its hella more noticable. Sad Face. I cant wear tight shirts anymore.
I havent started the cycle yet.
I discussed with my parents about it to (and im in my late 20s)
And of course, being old school fresh off the boat Ruskis, they are very against me doing anything from the Internet. (What if its BS?) (What if everyone is lying?) (What if what you get on internet is shit in pills)... I am just face palming the whole time, as there is a trust thing that happens with Forums and sources, but explaining it to them would take too much time and energy and wont work.
So Ive been going to doctors by their command (and honestly so I can see the blood labs). First endo was 70, didnt know shit. Wasted 2 hours of my life on talking about how I grew up and whether my parents have cholestorol (seriously what kinda doctor asks you that). As nice & senial as he was, he didnt know shit.
Yesterday I went to an Endo, nice elder lady, and she knows her shit. But I have to go give blood. Wait 10 days. See her. Wait for her diagnosis.
I know its good to give blood labs. But like do you think my endo will just perscribe me medicine to fix it.
I wanted to show her the protcol, but she is like, I have to follow the (Fellowship blah blah Endocrinology) book, and here is the steps for Gyno. <shows me page with a scientific gyno terms>
Im sure she knows what she is doing, and will help, but its taking sooo damn long waiting for doctor appointments, giving blood. Also im scared to give blood, everytime they suck that shit out of me, I feel like I lose part of my soul and I want to puke for hours.
Anyhow rant is over. Im planning to start the cycle after I see my results with her of my labs (should be on the 13th). I really just wanna fucking start now tho, or at least tomorrow (Right after I give labs).

How do people in this community always get their blood labs? Do you need to go to the doctor everytime? IT would be nice to see my results more instantly & also follow them along thru my healing cycle.

Gyno reversal.....letro letro letro.
I have experience with gyno from puberty, flared up on gear, it took letro to reduce it, nothing else works.
years later I had a nasty flare up again, tried everything, nothing worked, ended up having surgery, no more problem.

1. Yes you run all the items in the compound at the same time.

2. The whole 'cardarine cancer' thing is overblown. The rats were given 10,000 times the daily recommended dosage. Take 10k times the recommended dosage of anything and you will get gyno. Run the protocol exactly as laid out.

3. I have seen the protocol remove even worse cases of gyno then yours. Run the protocol exactly as laid out.

4. If you follow the dosages listed, the side effects should be very minimal.

5. Run the protocol exactly as laid out

6. You can find success stories here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ionary-anti-gyno-treatement-v3-0-a-27728.html

I read thru the link you provided for the "success stories", all 7 pages, and I couldnt find anyone that actually posted their success story? Lots of peeps posting things like "great info" etc etc and asking lots of questions, but nobody that actually said something like "I ran your protocol and it cured my gyno".
Maybe you posted the wrong link by mistake, could you post up a link to some successful feedback, people whom actually ran your protocol and reported back about their success in curing their Gyno? I know a few people that, if your protocol works as well as you say it does, would def jump on board and run your product.....

I read thru the link you provided for the "success stories", all 7 pages, and I couldnt find anyone that actually posted their success story? Lots of peeps posting things like "great info" etc etc and asking lots of questions, but nobody that actually said something like "I ran your protocol and it cured my gyno".
Maybe you posted the wrong link by mistake, could you post up a link to some successful feedback, people whom actually ran your protocol and reported back about their success in curing their Gyno? I know a few people that, if your protocol works as well as you say it does, would def jump on board and run your product.....

brother this forum has 1,000,000+ posts and over 150,000 members...you cant expect us to do the work for you...you want to find old threads...do some research....asking muskate to find 50 threads out of 1,000,000 aint fair brother....

Well I simply asumed that the title of this thread being "testimonials for reversing lump gyno" and Muskates link to said testimonials that they would be there.....my bad huh

Guys when you get the gyno do you have to implement the protocol straight away to reverse it?
or could you wait like 6 months or so and then reverse it.
I only say this as my HDL is already close to 0 and if i use the letro it will go into negatives lol. Luckily LDL is low too

One well renowned gyno surgeon has said that if gyno in adults hasn't been treated within 6 months then it's most likely not going to be possible to reverse it with meds. Surgery would be the only option at that point.

One well renowned gyno surgeon has said that if gyno in adults hasn't been treated within 6 months then it's most likely not going to be possible to reverse it with meds. Surgery would be the only option at that point.

That's completely incorrect. Remember that as a gyno surgeon, he wants your business. He is telling you that so you book gyno surgery with him.

Gyno is nothing more then stubborn estrogenic fat. Fat is fat. The structure of the fat molecule doesn't change over a period of time. The gyno you have on day 1 will be the exact same as the gyno you have on day 500.

You can effectively remove gyno from past steroid usage or puberty that has been around for years with the anti gyno protocol.

Actually its not completely incorrect at all. And Gyno is in fact not "stubborn Estrogenic fat", that is in fact whats referred to as "pseudo gyno" Real Gyno is the actual swelling of the gland itself.
Have a read of the foloowing, pay attention to the last sentece and also the part where it says that gyno, after two years, is exceptionally difficult to treat with drugs etc...
Medical treatment of gynecomastia is most effective when done within the first two years after the start of male breast enlargement.[6] Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) such as tamoxifen or raloxifene may be beneficial in the treatment of gynecomastia but are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in gynecomastia.[6][9] Tamoxifen may be used for painful gynecomastia in adults.[9] Aromatase inhibitors (AIs) have been used off-label for cases of gynecomastia occurring during puberty.[8] A few cases of gynecomastia caused by the rare disorders aromatase excess syndrome and Peutz-Jeghers syndrome have responded to treatment with AIs such as anastrozole.[8]

Surgery[edit]

Male with asymmetrical gynecomastia, before and after excision of the gland and liposuction of the waist
If chronic gynecomastia is treated, surgical removal of glandular breast tissue is usually required.[9] Surgical approaches to the treatment of gynecomastia include subcutaneous mastectomy, liposuction-assisted mastectomy, laser-assisted liposuction, and laser-lipolysis without liposuction. Complications of mastectomy may include hematoma, surgical wound infection, breast asymmetry, changes in sensation in the breast, necrosis of the areola or nipple, seroma, noticeable or painful scars, and contour deformities.[36]

Other[edit]
Radiation therapy and tamoxifen have been shown to help prevent gynecomastia and breast pain from developing in prostate cancer patients who will be receiving androgen deprivation therapy. The efficacy of these treatments is limited once gynecomastia has occurred and are therefore most effective when used prophylactically.[37]

Many insurance companies deny coverage for surgery for gynecomastia treatment or male breast reduction on the basis that it is a cosmetic procedure.[38][39][40][41]

Prognosis[edit]
Gynecomastia is not physically harmful, but in some cases it may be an indicator of other more serious underlying conditions, such as testicular cancer.[6] The glandular tissue typically grows under the influence of hormonal stimulation and is often tender or painful.

Note where it says "The GLANDULAR tissue typically grows under the influence of hormonal stimulation...." That is "real" gyno, gyno that is the result of AAS use.....it is NOT "stubborn estrogenic fat" as you put it.
I strongly suggest that you guys should clarify exactly what type of gyno your claiming to treat.....either "pseudo-gyno", ie Fat deposits, or "real" gyno, ie glandular tissue. Medical science has in fact shown that real gyno is especially difficult to treat with drugs after it has been apparent for a period of two years of more.

That's completely incorrect. Remember that as a gyno surgeon, he wants your business. He is telling you that so you book gyno surgery with him.

Gyno is nothing more then stubborn estrogenic fat. Fat is fat. The structure of the fat molecule doesn't change over a period of time. The gyno you have on day 1 will be the exact same as the gyno you have on day 500.

You can effectively remove gyno from past steroid usage or puberty that has been around for years with the anti gyno protocol.

thank you this saved me.

alot of good information in this thread. thank you everyone again.

as an update i haven't started the protocol yet... i know the longer you wait the less the chance... but i only got the lump in the beginning of march, so its been 3 months or 4.
I just needed to go thru an Endo to see what they say. they first one didnt know anything about anything, so that was a waste of time. The second one has a protocol of her own, showed me a booked of her endo best standards (or something like that), showed me a page on gyno, it had a flowchart diagnosing a few paths that could cause the lump that i have. she just wants to rule out the obvious bad things. I told her what it is from mostly caused by (my prohormone usage and stopping cold turkey without PCT), but still they have protocols. So I finally gave my blood labs. Im waiting for results and as soon as I hear them (in 10 days or so), ill start the protocol.

Hell i am even thinking starting the protocol now (i gave the blood test why not), waiting 10 days, if whatever I have turns out to be treatable by some other means, I guess I could stop the protocol.
Whats the best way to end the protocol? just wean off of it? Or if its only 10 days on the protocol can I just cold turkey quit.

The day one stops taking the protocol, how long is it detectable in the blood? The reason I ask say I start it today, but endo wants another follow up exam, I dont want her thinking ive been seeking other treatments & stop treating me (at this point I dont care, all you good people have sold me the gyno protocol). she gave me that one warning im sure all you hear from your endos, "dont be taking things you buy online, dont be messing with your hormones", its very one sided warning and its part of their bureaucracy. if done right there is no harm in any of this.

once i start the protocol i will give many details about the progress.

Better wait for the results first, as it is not a good thing to start the anti-gyno protocol and then suddenly stop it. After all, it is a hormonal treatment, and with hormones you should go all the way through, and not hop on and off whenever something happens. Therefore, if you have already waited for so long, wait a bit more till you get completely decided.

Back
Top Bottom