Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anvar Cycle For Contest Prep - HELP!

TheAestheticLegend

Registered
Hey all, first off I would like to thank everyone in advance for their help!

Quick Background: 21 year old male, 5'7 at 165 lbs (6-7& bf) and currently 8 weeks out from my second show. My first show I placed second, npc, and was all natural. I have been training for over 4 years and have dieted down naturally to 4% bf, so yes I have paid my dues and what not.

Question: I am seriously considering running an anavar only cycle for 3.5 weeks for my prep (yes ik anavar only is looked down upon and 3 weeks is under the recommended time frame). I have done my research, but I would run it at 20mg for 3.5 weeks (if i decide to do so and i know recommended for men is a lot higher). I am not looking to gain mass on my frame for this show, just looking to harden up a little bit. I do have a lab tested anavar source, so it is legit stuff. Along with the anavar, I would run testagen (natural test booster).

Would you guys recommend me giving this a shot (besides the fact its under-dosed and only 3.5 weeks)? I am just looking to get my feet wet and see how my body responds. Secondly, if you do recommend me giving it a shot, any recommendations on a on cycle support? Got my pct lined up.

Thanks for your help.

Respectfully

If your going to run Var for contest prep at least run it as a reasonable dose for a reasonable amount of time. 6 weeks @ at least 50mg/day. 20mg for 3.5 weeks won't do much to be honest. And if you are going to take AAS pre contest you might as well take the right compounds. Winstrol is a much better option, Halotestin is great if you are experienced with it. Masteron is amazing especially stacked with Winstrol. However, I don't know your cycle history to really advise anything for certain

If your going to run Var for contest prep at least run it as a reasonable dose for a reasonable amount of time. 6 weeks @ at least 50mg/day. 20mg for 3.5 weeks won't do much to be honest. And if you are going to take AAS pre contest you might as well take the right compounds. Winstrol is a much better option, Halotestin is great if you are experienced with it. Masteron is amazing especially stacked with Winstrol. However, I don't know your cycle history to really advise anything for certain

Thanks for the reply man, very appreciated. My cycle history is a non-existent. This would be my first cycle, which is why I was considering running a low dose of var only for 3.5 weeks. If you think another route would be more suitable, then I'd gladly take the advice. Because it would be my first cycle, I am being very cautious!

Thanks for the reply man, very appreciated. My cycle history is non-existent. I have researched all of the compounds you listed. Because it would be my first cycle, I am being very cautious. The reason I was thinking 20mg for 3.5 weeks was because of my non cycle history and wanted to see how my body responds, knew it was a low dose. If you have a better suggestion as to what I should run for that hard look, I am all ears.

Thanks for the reply Vulcan, very appreciated. My cycle history is non-existent, which is why I am being very cautious as to what I run. I know 3.5 weeks with 20mg of var is a low dosing, but I was thinking that because it would be my first cycle and wanting to get my feet wet first and see how my body responds. I have researched all of the other compounds you have listed. I am open to your suggestion of what you think would be my best bet as a first time cycle for pre-contest "hard" look! Thanks man!

Tried to reply 2 other times and it wouldnt go through...hopefully they dont all get posted haha (newbie)

No problem but It's hard to advice this type of cycle in this scenario because of your experience. Are you willing to go with injectables? I mean I always advise a test only cycle for first timers. Guys get so caught up in Orals and think they have less sides and won't shut you down etc.. A winstrol + var cycle can be possible but after a while you're going to feel like shit with no test base. Masteron is only available in injectable form, if you ever hear about "oral masteron" It's a waste, or proviron.

All of my buddies, i am only non-bodybuilder, started with a test cycle then either stacked it or waited till second cycle. Reason I was considering only a hardener choice, without injectable test, was I don't want to add mass for this show. I would wait until my offseason, after this show, to incorporate real test and not the natty test booster as mentioned above. Due to this, would you recommend me just not take anything for this show and wait until my offseason when I have more time? Just don't see point of stacking real test with var/winny at 8 weeks out and it make me look like crap and gain unwanted weight while cutting. Feel i really need that hard look for this show, which is why I fell in second at my previous show instead of first. I have heard masteron+halotest is incredible for physique, but I am not even close to being experienced enough for all that. My logic may be off, I am new, but that is how I am seeing it!

50 mg Anavar,25 mg Proviron,Mast,Winny,all will get you hard and vascular for your show.Good Luck I remember those days well.

Like I said you could do a Var + Winny 5-6 cycle, this would harden and dry you up greatly, but you would need a proper PCT afterwards. Given your level of experience I would opt for staying natty for this show and then doing a first cycle the right way. There is no **** really, after all it's only a show, your health and recovery is more important

Var would be fine for a physique guy but you dose and time frame too short. And i would throw in some arimidex at 1 to o 2 milligrams a day last couple weeks will dry you out nicely if you really six percent winny or mast would harden you too much judges dont want you guys that dry and grainy if a bodybuilder it would be pefect. Up the dose on the var add an AI eat clean drink lots of water and have fun

At least increase your dosage to 50 mgs ED if you can't increase the cycle length. Also, you may consider doing a Tbol mini-cycle, although I am not sure that you will be able to put your hands on it so quickly.

Yeah at 20 mg for a guy is just enough too cause suppresion with no real benifit at least 50 or dont bother 20 will be more bad than good

I would not waste my time with var unless it was at minimum 5 weeks and 50mg a day

also running it alone you are leaving a lot of potential on the table. you should stack var always.

Hey all, first off I would like to thank everyone in advance for their help!

Quick Background: 21 year old male, 5'7 at 165 lbs (6-7& bf) and currently 8 weeks out from my second show. My first show I placed second, npc, and was all natural. I have been training for over 4 years and have dieted down naturally to 4% bf, so yes I have paid my dues and what not.

Question: I am seriously considering running an anavar only cycle for 3.5 weeks for my prep (yes ik anavar only is looked down upon and 3 weeks is under the recommended time frame). I have done my research, but I would run it at 20mg for 3.5 weeks (if i decide to do so and i know recommended for men is a lot higher). I am not looking to gain mass on my frame for this show, just looking to harden up a little bit. I do have a lab tested anavar source, so it is legit stuff. Along with the anavar, I would run testagen (natural test booster).

Would you guys recommend me giving this a shot (besides the fact its under-dosed and only 3.5 weeks)? I am just looking to get my feet wet and see how my body responds. Secondly, if you do recommend me giving it a shot, any recommendations on a on cycle support? Got my pct lined up.

Thanks for your help.

Respectfully

At 20mg/day you won't notice much, if anything.

To me, it seems like you are trying to **** into things. ****ing into big decisions is never a good idea and you usually end up regretting them.

My advice to you is the following: finish your show naturally. Take a week after your show to relax and regroup. Then take some time to think about transitioning over to the dark side. If you are going to use PED's, you may as well use them properly.

Take some time to think about your decision and then if you decide to use them, plan out a 10 week cycle for a future show.

If you decide you do want to use PED's after your show. Post a thread or send me a PM and we will all be happy to help you plan out a first cycle.

i never ran var in that short of a run to speak from experience but i seriously doubt it. it will harden you up a bit but i dont think you will reach full potential

Ok better yet take the var and stash it for later work hard and place natural next show heres a real mild layout that will actually get you results start at 12 weeks out test prop. 100 mg eod at 8 weeks add masteron prop 150 mg eod at 5 weeks out add var 50 mg daily 10 days out stop injectables stay on var only last week run .5mg adex up till 4 weeks then bump too 1 mg last week 2 mg up till show . and youve done show preps natty before so you need a coach for enhanced athletes if you diet like a natural youll miss out on some muscle gains

Oh yeah at the end of last week when test is completely gone dont plan on banging your girl not gonna happen thats part of competing that super hard dry look comes at a price whatever it takes right

Back
Top Bottom