Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety on dbol

Anyone else get bad anxiety on Dbol? It doesnt seem to matter if I run it 10 mgs or 25 mgs...stuff makes me feel like im dying inside. Probably won't be touching it again. Any input?

Thanks

Trust me its just your anxiety . Its not even as harsh as alchol so you can do your math .

many people have anxiety issues with steroids, especially if it is already an issue for you to begin with.. steroids are not for everyone bro... if dbol is doing that to you then 1 of 2 things... 1. you dont have real dbol 2. if its real dbol then its likely any steroid would cause you problems

unless you are just psyching yourself out over using them and causing this on yourself mentally... i dont know your background etc..

Anyone else get bad anxiety on Dbol? It doesnt seem to matter if I run it 10 mgs or 25 mgs...stuff makes me feel like im dying inside. Probably won't be touching it again. Any input?

Thanks

Or indeed any roids.

Dbol made me feel horrible too. I had anxiety and felt extremely fatigued. Ive taken trt for a few years and dabbled with some blasts and additional compounds here and there and haven't really had any trouble free experiences. Even anavar made me feel bad after a few weeks even though I had great results. Trying a cycle with EQ because it is supposed to be mild and if it affects me too much mentally this will probably be my last run with anything other than trt. I agree that they aren't for everyone.

Thanks

EQ gives me some, which is, or was supposed to be injectable dbol. They both give a major boost in red blood cells which is why I think it happens. You could try GABA, or better yet PICAMILON, which was banned here but still available

Picamilon is GABA combined with niacin. That’s it. But it helps with depression, anxiety, all the things gaba helps with. I can find my source if you PM me.

Having anxiety, and feeling like your dying on the inside are two different things. Are you feeling anxious or does your body feel like crap/tired/lethargic?

Yeah I think you need to address your anxiety issue first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom