Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any advice would be more then appreciated!

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe1989 View Post
    What do be a good AI? To purchase
    Aromasin is the best.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey man you seem like a really nice and understandable guy thank you for your time and for responding to me. You also suggested Aromasin for me do I take it with my cycle or after and do you prefer me taking since I do have body fat I figured Iíll do very low dose 10-20mg a day of Dbol and should I stack it with anavar or not? What would you do if you were in my position and canít wait to get into the perfect body mass for steroids...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's a well known practice that you should NOT uses ANY steroids with that high of a bodyfat as you'll have a lot more side effects than if you were leaner.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What do be a good AI? To purchase
    Start by reading our articles. Then ask.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey man you seem like a really nice and understandable guy thank you for your time and for responding to me. You also suggested Aromasin for me do I take it with my cycle or after and do you prefer me taking since I do have body fat I figured Iíll do very low dose 10-20mg a day of Dbol and should I stack it with anavar or not? What would you do if you were in my position and canít wait to get into the perfect body mass for steroids...
    Yea so you take aromasin with the Dbol as Dbol aromatizes in the body which means it converts to estrogen. This will drive you e2/estradiol (estrogen measurement via bloodwork) up which can cause high blood pressure, gyno, heart issues, water retention, etc.

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor meaning it deactivates the enzyme aromatase which helps keep your estrogen levels in the normal range.

Dbol is also liver toxic so you will need to have an on cycle support like organst or n2guard.

I would not run dbol more than 40mg/day and not for longer than 6-8 weeks max.

I really wouldnt stack 2 orals (dbol and anavar) together as they are both liver toxic (anavar far less liver toxic than dbol but still liver toxic).

After running these compounds you need a full PCT which means clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster at a minimum.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I heard a great quote by one of the guys on here. "You don't use steroids to get in shape, you get in shape to use steroids." I'm sure there are several non steroid products that can help you "get in shape" According to the gentlemen here, that sounds like 15% bf or lower to actually get the results you want the steroids to give you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12